Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is there seriously nothing to do?
1 2 3 4
You're already getting tons of great suggestions to try out, but I wanna add my favorite things to do!
I really like coding bios for my dragons and my friends, and there's tons of resources for help and assets in doing that! I have genuinely no skill in crafting from scratch, but with guides and templates to personalize and so much pretty art (click for links), I can spend hours planning and hodge-podging things together.

Oh, and I love slowly and noncommited-ly filling my bestiary! piccadilly's bio is where I keep track of em.

Every few months or so, I lose interest and leave my poor dragons to starve for however long, but there's little to no punishment for losing interest, which I appreciate! Feeding them all is hard sometimes, but I've got tons of every food type stockpiled if you want/need some!

If you decide FR doesn't fit your fancy, then I just wanna say thanks for stopping by, and you're always welcome back :3
You're already getting tons of great suggestions to try out, but I wanna add my favorite things to do!
I really like coding bios for my dragons and my friends, and there's tons of resources for help and assets in doing that! I have genuinely no skill in crafting from scratch, but with guides and templates to personalize and so much pretty art (click for links), I can spend hours planning and hodge-podging things together.

Oh, and I love slowly and noncommited-ly filling my bestiary! piccadilly's bio is where I keep track of em.

Every few months or so, I lose interest and leave my poor dragons to starve for however long, but there's little to no punishment for losing interest, which I appreciate! Feeding them all is hard sometimes, but I've got tons of every food type stockpiled if you want/need some!

If you decide FR doesn't fit your fancy, then I just wanna say thanks for stopping by, and you're always welcome back :3
************************************************************************************************************************************
B9KKd1J.png

-i'm gideon!-
160P7Fb.png
bYt72YT.png
27AZD8S.png
1 2 3 4