Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I want imp breed changers so bad
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Legally they can't but in a way I want to see it happen just to watch the fallout tbh.
Legally they can't but in a way I want to see it happen just to watch the fallout tbh.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Does anyone know how many imp scrolls were generated? including those who are in long inactive accounts
Does anyone know how many imp scrolls were generated? including those who are in long inactive accounts
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
[quote name="Xylom" date="2022-03-18 14:22:00" ] Legally they can't but in a way I want to see it happen just to watch the fallout tbh. [/quote] The chaos instinct. I feel that constantly in the form of wishing the "update that would destroy FR" posts would happen.
Xylom wrote on 2022-03-18 14:22:00:
The chaos instinct. I feel that constantly in the form of wishing the "update that would destroy FR" posts would happen.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
if it weren’t for the legal aspect and the absolute MESS it would cause on this site i’d probably be one of the people desperately hoping for imp scrolls or some variant of said item. i just wish i’d get to see g1 imps more often.
if it weren’t for the legal aspect and the absolute MESS it would cause on this site i’d probably be one of the people desperately hoping for imp scrolls or some variant of said item. i just wish i’d get to see g1 imps more often.
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
The only way I can ever see this happening is if all (and I do mean ALL) of the KS backers who got Imps somehow asked or petitioned for the scrolls' re-release.
The only way I can ever see this happening is if all (and I do mean ALL) of the KS backers who got Imps somehow asked or petitioned for the scrolls' re-release.
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
I like them being a super-rare resource tbh - it makes it this sorta mythical item that we know exists, but is still fun to see (there was an Imp scroll auction pretty recently that got insane and it was amazing to watch).
I like them being a super-rare resource tbh - it makes it this sorta mythical item that we know exists, but is still fun to see (there was an Imp scroll auction pretty recently that got insane and it was amazing to watch).
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
well... i scryed a few of my dragons as imps for fun....jupp, sometimes i could cry because they cant be one, BUT: hey if you cant get the light element whiskers noodle Imperial you could go for the small whiskers shadow noodle instead and look how Veilspuns look as scry... i know they cant be dressed, but at least shadow gives you the chance on breed changes... (also i agree with the others, making kickstarter items aviable for everyone would be a no go... offtopic somewhat still related: (that actually was the nail on the coffin for dragon´s prophet (together with not enough infos about the game an not enough content) ...an mmorpg where the cash shop dominated at the end, their promises at start were 2: we will never make beta/alpha packet dragons aviable for others & we will never sell dragons in the shop (after the alpha/beta packs)...they did both and angered the last few of the core fan base... i am so glad i found FR, (was it really last year shortly before the wind festival, woah, i am here for 1 year nearly???) while it is nothing like DP it certainly keeps its promises, even if that means i will ever be able to get certain things, i love the game for that. Stares at lair space: ok one thing bugs me (not really, it just makes some decisions harder like: do i really want to buy this dragon?)....it is that the lair even HAS a limit...i want to keep everything and cant... [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
well... i scryed a few of my dragons as imps for fun....jupp, sometimes i could cry because they cant be one, BUT: hey if you cant get the light element whiskers noodle Imperial you could go for the small whiskers shadow noodle instead and look how Veilspuns look as scry... i know they cant be dressed, but at least shadow gives you the chance on breed changes...

(also i agree with the others, making kickstarter items aviable for everyone would be a no go...

offtopic somewhat still related:
(that actually was the nail on the coffin for dragon´s prophet (together with not enough infos about the game an not enough content)
...an mmorpg where the cash shop dominated at the end, their promises at start were 2: we will never make beta/alpha packet dragons aviable for others & we will never sell dragons in the shop (after the alpha/beta packs)...they did both and angered the last few of the core fan base...

i am so glad i found FR, (was it really last year shortly before the wind festival, woah, i am here for 1 year nearly???) while it is nothing like DP it certainly keeps its promises, even if that means i will ever be able to get certain things, i love the game for that.

Stares at lair space: ok one thing bugs me (not really, it just makes some decisions harder like: do i really want to buy this dragon?)....it is that the lair even HAS a limit...i want to keep everything and cant...
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
No matter the legality of it, I don't think imp breed changes (or eggs) should be re-released simply on principle- the ability to change dragons into imps (and by extension G1 imps) was given as thanks to people for supporting the creation of the site. Re-releasing them would break this thanks and set a bad standard of staff going back on their word.

But, no matter user opinion, staff seems very set on not re-releasing imp scrolls currently.
No matter the legality of it, I don't think imp breed changes (or eggs) should be re-released simply on principle- the ability to change dragons into imps (and by extension G1 imps) was given as thanks to people for supporting the creation of the site. Re-releasing them would break this thanks and set a bad standard of staff going back on their word.

But, no matter user opinion, staff seems very set on not re-releasing imp scrolls currently.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2022-03-18 14:21:54" ] The breed scrolls aren't the limited thing. The KS explicitly lists the breed as KS-limited, the scrolls are just how they were provided. Eggs are not a loophole. (Staff have already said they won't generate new ones, and that if every user decided to exalt every imp, that would just be the end of imps). [/quote] Do they ever define what KS-limited means, though? Because breeding imps is completely fine, so it can't just be "unable to be created by non KS backers". If it's defined to any non-breeding related creation, then yeah, eggs are out of the picture, but if it doesn't, or there's not definition, staff can have a case of arguing that the definition was for the ks scrolls and release eggs. I don't want new imp scrolls or imp eggs, to clarify, legal issues or not. Would be a punch in the face either way, a major break of trust etc. I'm just genuinely curious on this debate. Also lmk if im misinterpreting anything
Vendrus wrote on 2022-03-18 14:21:54:

The breed scrolls aren't the limited thing. The KS explicitly lists the breed as KS-limited, the scrolls are just how they were provided. Eggs are not a loophole.

(Staff have already said they won't generate new ones, and that if every user decided to exalt every imp, that would just be the end of imps).

Do they ever define what KS-limited means, though? Because breeding imps is completely fine, so it can't just be "unable to be created by non KS backers". If it's defined to any non-breeding related creation, then yeah, eggs are out of the picture, but if it doesn't, or there's not definition, staff can have a case of arguing that the definition was for the ks scrolls and release eggs.

I don't want new imp scrolls or imp eggs, to clarify, legal issues or not. Would be a punch in the face either way, a major break of trust etc. I'm just genuinely curious on this debate. Also lmk if im misinterpreting anything
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
And this is why I’m thankful I hate imps lol. Sad for the rest of y’all though.
And this is why I’m thankful I hate imps lol. Sad for the rest of y’all though.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20