Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | least favorite color on fr?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Ultramarine+sapphire
Ultramarine+sapphire

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
My main two are Magenta and Fuchsia. They've ruined so many good gen1s for me. Plus they're just over-saturated for my taste. Sapphire is close, but it's workable with some other colors.

I'm not a big fan of pinks, the one pink I actually like on here is Blush (and if you wanna count Pearl then Pearl as well)
My main two are Magenta and Fuchsia. They've ruined so many good gen1s for me. Plus they're just over-saturated for my taste. Sapphire is close, but it's workable with some other colors.

I'm not a big fan of pinks, the one pink I actually like on here is Blush (and if you wanna count Pearl then Pearl as well)
ooooooo kkJS1Qp.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
-hugs Swamp, Murk and Spring-
it's ok I love you guys

Not sure on my least favs? Maybe super dull ones like Thistle, and I'm not big on pinks. Wine is nice though, and Fuchsia looks awesome with certain genes like Noxtide.

I'm usually ok with eyeburners and I have quite a few "Synthwave" dragons with bright colors but something about Sapphire and Ultramarine are hard to look at, I can handle Cyan and Radioactive for example. They're not even that bright just...overly saturated. I have a dragon with Ultramarine though...but it's a Blossom gene on a Gaoler and it's fine with that.

-hugs Swamp, Murk and Spring-
it's ok I love you guys

Not sure on my least favs? Maybe super dull ones like Thistle, and I'm not big on pinks. Wine is nice though, and Fuchsia looks awesome with certain genes like Noxtide.

I'm usually ok with eyeburners and I have quite a few "Synthwave" dragons with bright colors but something about Sapphire and Ultramarine are hard to look at, I can handle Cyan and Radioactive for example. They're not even that bright just...overly saturated. I have a dragon with Ultramarine though...but it's a Blossom gene on a Gaoler and it's fine with that.

gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
PINK. Just the colour pink, all other pinks I can tolerate. But pink itself looks like pepto bismol and I can't stand it. ;_;
PINK. Just the colour pink, all other pinks I can tolerate. But pink itself looks like pepto bismol and I can't stand it. ;_;
spring.
spring.
66.png
greys arent rlly my thing. silvers too i like colors really bold orbreally dark lmao
greys arent rlly my thing. silvers too i like colors really bold orbreally dark lmao
QCwky.gif DdZ4S.gif
It's probably Abyss for me. I love the colour, don;t get me wrong!! It absolutely sucks when you try to breed deep, dark coloured dragons however and the possibilities are a mess of blues and purples...
It's probably Abyss for me. I love the colour, don;t get me wrong!! It absolutely sucks when you try to breed deep, dark coloured dragons however and the possibilities are a mess of blues and purples...
64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png 64954420_qTKsQ0ODL0RV3VA.gif64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png
       meat/they/it | fr +3     
Swamp is terrible I hate it so much. 0 genes look good with it. The only good way to use swamp is to exalt the dragon that has it and buy a new one
Swamp is terrible I hate it so much. 0 genes look good with it. The only good way to use swamp is to exalt the dragon that has it and buy a new one
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
[quote name="Frigate" date="2022-03-10 14:40:07" ] Swamp is terrible I hate it so much. 0 genes look good with it. The only good way to use swamp is to exalt the dragon that has it and buy a new one [/quote] Usually swamp is only good as a tertiary but only when it fits. Otherwise it's useless.
Frigate wrote on 2022-03-10 14:40:07:

Usually swamp is only good as a tertiary but only when it fits. Otherwise it's useless.
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
[quote name="Invaki" date="2022-03-09 19:58:19" ] runner up though is dirt, I honestly don't think a single gene looks good in that color... [/quote] [emoji=mirror scared size=1] take that back right now /j edit: though for my most hated. carmine and cerise should leave and never come back
Invaki wrote on 2022-03-09 19:58:19:
runner up though is dirt, I honestly don't think a single gene looks good in that color...

take that back right now /j

edit: though for my most hated. carmine and cerise should leave and never come back
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14