Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | least favorite color on fr?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I lean towards an earth/jewel-toned aesthetic, so I'm generally not a fan of bright pinks and purples.
I lean towards an earth/jewel-toned aesthetic, so I'm generally not a fan of bright pinks and purples.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
I have a personal beef with emerald. neon green and sickly yellow-green do not go together, ever
maize is also pretty gross
I have a personal beef with emerald. neon green and sickly yellow-green do not go together, ever
maize is also pretty gross
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
I can't get myself to like Coral. Or Spearmint, for that matter. Coral is this weird, kind of fleshy pink that's just... not appealing to me and Spearmint is minty but also too dark and saturated(?) for me to work with? Like Thicket is a fine dark green and Jade is honestly lovely, but then you have Spearmint in the middle. Eugh.
I can't get myself to like Coral. Or Spearmint, for that matter. Coral is this weird, kind of fleshy pink that's just... not appealing to me and Spearmint is minty but also too dark and saturated(?) for me to work with? Like Thicket is a fine dark green and Jade is honestly lovely, but then you have Spearmint in the middle. Eugh.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
carmine

such an ugly ugly shade of red
carmine

such an ugly ugly shade of red
ITS WHITE.
I'll take ANY color that takes a CHANCE. A color that DARES to IMAGINE. Like MAIZE.
A color that asks: what if it burned my retinas.

In general, I just can't stand any of these BLAND, SALT-LESS, PEPPER-LESS colors. They are:
White, Moon, Platinum, Silver, Dust, Grey, Smoke, Gloom, Lead, Shale, Flint, Charcoal and Coal.

PROVE ME WRONG. SHOW ME YOUR DRAGONS THAT ARE IN THE RANGE ABOVE ^
ITS WHITE.
I'll take ANY color that takes a CHANCE. A color that DARES to IMAGINE. Like MAIZE.
A color that asks: what if it burned my retinas.

In general, I just can't stand any of these BLAND, SALT-LESS, PEPPER-LESS colors. They are:
White, Moon, Platinum, Silver, Dust, Grey, Smoke, Gloom, Lead, Shale, Flint, Charcoal and Coal.

PROVE ME WRONG. SHOW ME YOUR DRAGONS THAT ARE IN THE RANGE ABOVE ^
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
All colors have their uses but I'm not personally a fan of the super bright ones, like sapphire or radioactive
All colors have their uses but I'm not personally a fan of the super bright ones, like sapphire or radioactive
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
Spring and Swamp *shudders*
Just the kinda weird grayish colors and the weird accent colors these are just so unpleasant for me x.x
Spring and Swamp *shudders*
Just the kinda weird grayish colors and the weird accent colors these are just so unpleasant for me x.x
BGybb0X.png
I have to copy the person above me: Spring (though I like swamp).

I can't make it work. Ever.

I can't.

It's so ugly.

On any breed.

With any gene.

With any other colours.
I have to copy the person above me: Spring (though I like swamp).

I can't make it work. Ever.

I can't.

It's so ugly.

On any breed.

With any gene.

With any other colours.
86cgLtF.png
Oh man, that'll have to be magenta for me. It's often just so bright, it hurts ;-; Radioactive can hurt too, but I like it due to all the colors it can use as accents
Oh man, that'll have to be magenta for me. It's often just so bright, it hurts ;-; Radioactive can hurt too, but I like it due to all the colors it can use as accents

spring, violet & coral
spring, violet & coral
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14