Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | least favorite color on fr?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
personally i dont have one. but i absolutely detest green terts on non green dragons LOL

if i had to choose one, it would be avocado cuz thats the green that pops up most and ruins the pretty pastel dragon with its tertiary :(
personally i dont have one. but i absolutely detest green terts on non green dragons LOL

if i had to choose one, it would be avocado cuz thats the green that pops up most and ruins the pretty pastel dragon with its tertiary :(
F5-F7-F464-C663-44-FB-84-CD-5-ACC56-A83-C9-D.gif
I cant bring myself to like Coral.. Not sure why, but Ive never seen it used in a way that Ive absolutely loved. For me it can really make or break a dragons color palette.
I cant bring myself to like Coral.. Not sure why, but Ive never seen it used in a way that Ive absolutely loved. For me it can really make or break a dragons color palette.
cDDSaqc.png
I really love most colors (including Avocado) but the flat grey ranges aren't my favorites. Like Silver through Gloom. Orange is also low on my list. Which is weird because I am a fan of all the other orange tones.
I really love most colors (including Avocado) but the flat grey ranges aren't my favorites. Like Silver through Gloom. Orange is also low on my list. Which is weird because I am a fan of all the other orange tones.
violet
violet
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
Murk

The accent colors are no bueno for my tastes.
Murk

The accent colors are no bueno for my tastes.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
pink. also green and orca
pink. also green and orca
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I *want* to like it, but Sapphire hurts my eyes :<
I *want* to like it, but Sapphire hurts my eyes :<
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
Ultramarine and radioactive, although they are good colors, looking at them for too long hurts my eyes.
Ultramarine and radioactive, although they are good colors, looking at them for too long hurts my eyes.
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
HONEY
it has randomly ruined so many dragons for me
I love bees and I love honey, but honey, honey just ain't the color for me.

runner up though is dirt, I honestly don't think a single gene looks good in that color...
HONEY
it has randomly ruined so many dragons for me
I love bees and I love honey, but honey, honey just ain't the color for me.

runner up though is dirt, I honestly don't think a single gene looks good in that color...
Isyx8ca.pngsgd62QD.pngs3K2fE8.png
Coral is my least favorite. I find it very difficult to work with and I don't like that particular hue of pink.
Coral is my least favorite. I find it very difficult to work with and I don't like that particular hue of pink.
Or9nbxj.png I change my avatar and vista frequently but it's really this signature that needs a change.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14