Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Aberrations opinions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I like them! I might have the first ancients in my lore popping up soon!
I like them! I might have the first ancients in my lore popping up soon!
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
Out of all the ancients, these ones are my favorite! They aren't necessarily elegant, gentle looking dragons like SDs or Imps or Obelisk, which I really think fits into the vibe of Plague!
Out of all the ancients, these ones are my favorite! They aren't necessarily elegant, gentle looking dragons like SDs or Imps or Obelisk, which I really think fits into the vibe of Plague!
uCR5SCW.png
For me, they're PERFECT!! *smooch*
I can't handle this happiness! I love their demon-like horns, tattered wings, tangled tails, fluffy mane, face expression, and.. and.. AAAAAAAAAa--- *screams as I can't handle my feeling*

I love both pose and their hatchling is the most precious being I've ever seen in my entire life! I need tons of them! I will fill my lair with them! And, and-

*sees there's no enough space*

...I think I need to purge my lair a bit first hehe :P...
For me, they're PERFECT!! *smooch*
I can't handle this happiness! I love their demon-like horns, tattered wings, tangled tails, fluffy mane, face expression, and.. and.. AAAAAAAAAa--- *screams as I can't handle my feeling*

I love both pose and their hatchling is the most precious being I've ever seen in my entire life! I need tons of them! I will fill my lair with them! And, and-

*sees there's no enough space*

...I think I need to purge my lair a bit first hehe :P...
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
I am so, so happy they have Glowtail. I wanted nothing more than to make a dragon based off of a Ghostly Rat Lord, and I got my wish. I wish they had Glimmer as well (and Stained, why do they not have Stained, staff I swear--), but I'm okay with the exchange.

The tertiary genes are a bit "meh" to me. They feel a bit... flat? Especially Kumo, Mucous, and Polypore. Could have used a bit more gradients and shading. Jewels is okay, but it's certainly no Wraith or Diaphanous.

I'm disappointed about only getting one primary/secondary as well. Every other Ancient has at least 3, including at least one or two sets that I really like for each breed. The ones for the Aberrations just feel underwhelming.

I actually really like the poses. I think this is the first Ancient where I can't decide on which pose I like better. The babies are ugly yet adorable little creachers and I love them.

I know there was a 50/50 chance of not getting a new familiar, since Banescales also didn't get one, but that's probably the most petty compliant I have so I'm okay with it.
I am so, so happy they have Glowtail. I wanted nothing more than to make a dragon based off of a Ghostly Rat Lord, and I got my wish. I wish they had Glimmer as well (and Stained, why do they not have Stained, staff I swear--), but I'm okay with the exchange.

The tertiary genes are a bit "meh" to me. They feel a bit... flat? Especially Kumo, Mucous, and Polypore. Could have used a bit more gradients and shading. Jewels is okay, but it's certainly no Wraith or Diaphanous.

I'm disappointed about only getting one primary/secondary as well. Every other Ancient has at least 3, including at least one or two sets that I really like for each breed. The ones for the Aberrations just feel underwhelming.

I actually really like the poses. I think this is the first Ancient where I can't decide on which pose I like better. The babies are ugly yet adorable little creachers and I love them.

I know there was a 50/50 chance of not getting a new familiar, since Banescales also didn't get one, but that's probably the most petty compliant I have so I'm okay with it.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
I am surprised. I'm not an ancient fan, and I have two. I still don't like them as much as veilspuns, but I'm glad to see them break the formula a bit. I love the two heads and I love the eyes. Wish they came with more of their own genes, though.
I am surprised. I'm not an ancient fan, and I have two. I still don't like them as much as veilspuns, but I'm glad to see them break the formula a bit. I love the two heads and I love the eyes. Wish they came with more of their own genes, though.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I love them! They're great. I'm surprised at how accurate a lot of the silhouette predictions were especially with the round horns. Will probably be my new obsession for the time being.

Can I talk about polkadots?! That's like the one tert I've been really wanting for a while now, I'm really surprised it's taken this long. I do hope moderns get something like it. It's perfect. Orb/Weaver? Really cool. I kinda wish they had a set of genes that played with color palettes a bit more like how Shell/Web did for Veils? But their current selection is very good still. Kinda funny they've got the clown (diamond/spade/frills or polka) genes, I can't wait to see all the clowny abbies people make.

Not so much a fan of the baby. A little to energetic/goofy for my taste, it's still cute but not my thing. Both adults are fab though.
I love them! They're great. I'm surprised at how accurate a lot of the silhouette predictions were especially with the round horns. Will probably be my new obsession for the time being.

Can I talk about polkadots?! That's like the one tert I've been really wanting for a while now, I'm really surprised it's taken this long. I do hope moderns get something like it. It's perfect. Orb/Weaver? Really cool. I kinda wish they had a set of genes that played with color palettes a bit more like how Shell/Web did for Veils? But their current selection is very good still. Kinda funny they've got the clown (diamond/spade/frills or polka) genes, I can't wait to see all the clowny abbies people make.

Not so much a fan of the baby. A little to energetic/goofy for my taste, it's still cute but not my thing. Both adults are fab though.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I dislike the multiple heads.

I do like the genes, and the actual pose of the female and hatchlings though. The artists did a great job. It's just not my cup of tea.
I dislike the multiple heads.

I do like the genes, and the actual pose of the female and hatchlings though. The artists did a great job. It's just not my cup of tea.
only thing i dislike is the lack of stained as a gene option. other than that they're gold
only thing i dislike is the lack of stained as a gene option. other than that they're gold
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
They're my favorite ancient breed now!
They're my favorite ancient breed now!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
I really like them! They have a lot of features I really like in a dragon and also have such a cool personality in their art. Though, I do second the person who mentioned wanting Underbelly and Glimmer for them. Capsule is great, but I'd like an option where the belly can be one solid color.
I really like them! They have a lot of features I really like in a dragon and also have such a cool personality in their art. Though, I do second the person who mentioned wanting Underbelly and Glimmer for them. Capsule is great, but I'd like an option where the belly can be one solid color.
Or9nbxj.png I change my avatar and vista frequently but it's really this signature that needs a change.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22