Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Broken penny jar trade = SCAM
1 2 3
@Pteranodon Then I am exceedingly unlucky, because even after Baldwin I've never managed to sell broken bottles over the AH. It's not really a concern for me, though, I don't have enough to spare to entertain selling them either way =)
@Pteranodon Then I am exceedingly unlucky, because even after Baldwin I've never managed to sell broken bottles over the AH. It's not really a concern for me, though, I don't have enough to spare to entertain selling them either way =)
zyvrj7C.pngtDeKDnH.png x0CMhAc.png
Thanks for the PSA. I got ripped off by doing this trade before and then ran out of bottles for Baldwin crafting and had to buy bottles on AH at a loss [emoji=skull size=1]
Thanks for the PSA. I got ripped off by doing this trade before and then ran out of bottles for Baldwin crafting and had to buy bottles on AH at a loss
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Even if the glass wasn't a Baldwin ingredient, Crim will give you 500 gold for a single piece. Which is much more than you get from Swipp.
Even if the glass wasn't a Baldwin ingredient, Crim will give you 500 gold for a single piece. Which is much more than you get from Swipp.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 3