Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Broken penny jar trade = SCAM
1 2 3
9 broken bottles = 4,050T
Broken Penny Jar = 200T + Broken Bottle (450T) + Eternal Snow (490T) = 1,140T

Still not worth it. :'D
Your items, your choice, of course... but I don't personally recommend it.
9 broken bottles = 4,050T
Broken Penny Jar = 200T + Broken Bottle (450T) + Eternal Snow (490T) = 1,140T

Still not worth it. :'D
Your items, your choice, of course... but I don't personally recommend it.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Poor Swipp, can’t keep up with inflation
Poor Swipp, can’t keep up with inflation
I need my broken bottles for alchemy, so I admittedly never even look at those trades.
I need my broken bottles for alchemy, so I admittedly never even look at those trades.
UwPE0Qp.png
Swipp was providing this valuable service before brewing, y'all. He just needs to update his prices...
Swipp was providing this valuable service before brewing, y'all. He just needs to update his prices...
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
I honestly can't be bothered to list things on AH. If Swipp wants them, he can have them.
I honestly can't be bothered to list things on AH. If Swipp wants them, he can have them.
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
[quote name="Zenzic" date="2022-01-27 11:06:45" ] It's just like the Gilded Decorative Chest trade - the trade materials are worth far more than the item you receive in exchange. [/quote] Until you get an Umbral. :)
Zenzic wrote on 2022-01-27 11:06:45:
It's just like the Gilded Decorative Chest trade - the trade materials are worth far more than the item you receive in exchange.

Until you get an Umbral. :)
Y3kY2LN.png
I remember the days when the penny jar trade was such a valued trade that people would stalk Swipp for them, back when Swipp only had one trade offer at a time!

Gotta love inflation
I remember the days when the penny jar trade was such a valued trade that people would stalk Swipp for them, back when Swipp only had one trade offer at a time!

Gotta love inflation
[quote name="Shian" date="2022-01-28 07:53:23" ] [quote name="Zenzic" date="2022-01-27 11:06:45" ] It's just like the Gilded Decorative Chest trade - the trade materials are worth far more than the item you receive in exchange. [/quote] Until you get an Umbral. :) [/quote] Umbral? Well, regardless, the item you get from the trade is the Gilded Decorative Chest. You're not guaranteed to receive something worth 160g or more if you open it. If there's only one item worth opening it for, you're definitely better off not taking the trade. Sell the materials on the AH and go buy 160g worth of Gilded Decorative Chests instead. Then you'll at least have better odds of getting that one item. XD
Shian wrote on 2022-01-28 07:53:23:
Zenzic wrote on 2022-01-27 11:06:45:
It's just like the Gilded Decorative Chest trade - the trade materials are worth far more than the item you receive in exchange.

Until you get an Umbral. :)

Umbral?
Well, regardless, the item you get from the trade is the Gilded Decorative Chest.

You're not guaranteed to receive something worth 160g or more if you open it. If there's only one item worth opening it for, you're definitely better off not taking the trade. Sell the materials on the AH and go buy 160g worth of Gilded Decorative Chests instead. Then you'll at least have better odds of getting that one item. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Getting the better trade value of the AH requires someone to buy your items, though. Sure, you might get lucky and someone clicks your trade to buy, or you might not. Swipp's reliable.
Getting the better trade value of the AH requires someone to buy your items, though. Sure, you might get lucky and someone clicks your trade to buy, or you might not. Swipp's reliable.
zyvrj7C.pngtDeKDnH.png x0CMhAc.png
@Yessaia
Broken bottles sell reliably because they're vital for beakers which are an ingredient for a lot of high level Baldwin stuff. If you price near the LAH you're almost guaranteed to get a sale. It's really not a risk and doesn't require luck.
@Yessaia
Broken bottles sell reliably because they're vital for beakers which are an ingredient for a lot of high level Baldwin stuff. If you price near the LAH you're almost guaranteed to get a sale. It's really not a risk and doesn't require luck.
5LqH0sj.png
1 2 3