Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pharaoh/Sarcophagus + KEEL XXX
1 2 3 4
Wow, making Keel look good is pretty dang impressive! I’m impressed with these new genes.
Wow, making Keel look good is pretty dang impressive! I’m impressed with these new genes.
Omg scales and keel looks so good with the new genes!!!!
Omg scales and keel looks so good with the new genes!!!!
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2022-01-20 07:49:53" ] Pharoah/Sarcophagus redeeming unpopular tertiary genes, truly the hardest working genes. [/quote] I love it when a new gene release revives older genes at the same time LOL
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2022-01-20 07:49:53:
Pharoah/Sarcophagus redeeming unpopular tertiary genes, truly the hardest working genes.

I love it when a new gene release revives older genes at the same time LOL
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Finally, underrated terts get the love they deserve
Finally, underrated terts get the love they deserve
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
so pretty!! I feel like at this point Sarco goes with anything xD
so pretty!! I feel like at this point Sarco goes with anything xD
p3jdzi4.png
I don't like Keel at all, but this is slightly making me change my mind [emoji=guardian scared size=1]
I don't like Keel at all, but this is slightly making me change my mind
Oh my gosh keel that looks nice?!
Oh my gosh keel that looks nice?!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Wow...
I really didn't like keel at all before but it actually looks good with pharaoh and sarcophagus
Wow...
I really didn't like keel at all before but it actually looks good with pharaoh and sarcophagus
I'm also noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | my FR tumblr93sr.png
Thylacine can also look interesting in some colors!
Thylacine can also look interesting in some colors!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
The genes work really well with smirch, I think :D [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=87&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=19&winggene=87&wings=8&auth=82cd328ac04c3611c560ae296b00c0785e599b8e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
The genes work really well with smirch, I think :D

dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=87&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=19&winggene=87&wings=8&auth=82cd328ac04c3611c560ae296b00c0785e599b8e&dummyext=prev.png
I made this signature just for the achievement.
1 2 3 4