Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | should i change my username?
i've been starshiny for as long as i can remember, so i'm not sure! i used to have some flight rising fame circa 2018-19 but then i took a long hiatus and i believe that fame is long gone. should i change my name?

edit: i am debating between:
  • starshiny
  • autumnlight
  • mosses
i've been starshiny for as long as i can remember, so i'm not sure! i used to have some flight rising fame circa 2018-19 but then i took a long hiatus and i believe that fame is long gone. should i change my name?

edit: i am debating between:
  • starshiny
  • autumnlight
  • mosses
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
No, I like your username
No, I like your username
akueye3.png
I also like your user. I've always recognized starshiny
I also like your user. I've always recognized starshiny
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
if you want to, go for it! i definitely recognize starshiny, but the other two are super cute!
if you want to, go for it! i definitely recognize starshiny, but the other two are super cute!
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

i really like starshiny, and it's definitely recognizable. if you do switch, i think mosses is also a super neat name
i really like starshiny, and it's definitely recognizable. if you do switch, i think mosses is also a super neat name
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
a change of scenery never hurts - if you're up for it, i'm totally down for mosses. [emoji=plant size=1]
a change of scenery never hurts - if you're up for it, i'm totally down for mosses.
stjohnswort.png

daffydil
daffy, she/her

I would go for it. Besides, as long as nobody takes starshiny in the meantime, if you end up not liking your new username you can change back . (I thiiink, not 100 percent sure)
I would go for it. Besides, as long as nobody takes starshiny in the meantime, if you end up not liking your new username you can change back . (I thiiink, not 100 percent sure)
I will put something here eventually.
I'll miss seeing starshiny in the forums, and I definitely still recognize it, but if you want a name change, go for it! Mosses is super cute <3
I'll miss seeing starshiny in the forums, and I definitely still recognize it, but if you want a name change, go for it! Mosses is super cute <3
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
If you like being recognized then I'd keep your current one as I'm pretty sure a ton of people remember you! If you don't care too much then Mosses is nice c:
If you like being recognized then I'd keep your current one as I'm pretty sure a ton of people remember you! If you don't care too much then Mosses is nice c:
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
I’d go for it!!!

I am biased tho. have a thing for 1 word usernames. FR is one of the only sites that I’m on that lets me have a username without at least 3 digits at the end of it.

It’s up to u tho. Do you like the idea of being called Autumn or Moss for short over Star? If not you can always add “star is my name” into your siggy. But I wouldn’t pick a name you don’t resonate with.
I’d go for it!!!

I am biased tho. have a thing for 1 word usernames. FR is one of the only sites that I’m on that lets me have a username without at least 3 digits at the end of it.

It’s up to u tho. Do you like the idea of being called Autumn or Moss for short over Star? If not you can always add “star is my name” into your siggy. But I wouldn’t pick a name you don’t resonate with.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!