Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could have full custom UMA...
1 2 3 4 5 6
What would it be?

(Full disclosure: I'm looking for inspiration for new skins to make! So vague things you want to see more of are appreciated too! And if you don't want me to use your idea for inspiration, just say as much. I'm still interested in what ideas people have! There's so much variety in the UMA scene, it's all so exciting for me!)
What would it be?

(Full disclosure: I'm looking for inspiration for new skins to make! So vague things you want to see more of are appreciated too! And if you don't want me to use your idea for inspiration, just say as much. I'm still interested in what ideas people have! There's so much variety in the UMA scene, it's all so exciting for me!)
honestly at some point i want a one that the whole dragon is essentially a pile of tentacles, eyes, and sharp pointy teeth. the thing just happening to form the shape of one of the dragon breeds.

gaoler might actually be a good candidate for it, since the chunks of fur could be tentacle ends.
honestly at some point i want a one that the whole dragon is essentially a pile of tentacles, eyes, and sharp pointy teeth. the thing just happening to form the shape of one of the dragon breeds.

gaoler might actually be a good candidate for it, since the chunks of fur could be tentacle ends.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Maybe it's cause I spent a whole week trying to find a UMA for my gal Amorra, but MORE MERMAID UMAS! There are a few, but I was looking for something with iridescent scales- something pastelly. Something for a female PC... lol. Maybe some nice seashells on the wings and drapery-like seaweed.

I ended up settling on the skin tbh, because nothing on site matched with what I was going for. My gal if you're interested in seeing her?

I'm honestly surprised there weren't more mermaid-esque UMAs...
If you do end up making something like this, do NOT hesitate to drop me a ping xD
Maybe it's cause I spent a whole week trying to find a UMA for my gal Amorra, but MORE MERMAID UMAS! There are a few, but I was looking for something with iridescent scales- something pastelly. Something for a female PC... lol. Maybe some nice seashells on the wings and drapery-like seaweed.

I ended up settling on the skin tbh, because nothing on site matched with what I was going for. My gal if you're interested in seeing her?

I'm honestly surprised there weren't more mermaid-esque UMAs...
If you do end up making something like this, do NOT hesitate to drop me a ping xD
85% wings
85% wings

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
Ice fest is next week. Could do something for that.
Ice fest is next week. Could do something for that.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I have quite a few ideas and I can make all of them happen ;w; that's actually...really nice to think about.
Damn........ one truly is powerful when they can create their own custom skins, huh?

I have quite a few ideas and I can make all of them happen ;w; that's actually...really nice to think about.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I need a burn mark for my male Snapper that goes on his chest and wing.
I need a burn mark for my male Snapper that goes on his chest and wing.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
something blue, majestic, and lovely for my banescale girl right here!! it's so hard to find the perfect skin for her because there aren't many umas for banescales :< [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56965767][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/569658/56965767_350.png[/img][/url]
something blue, majestic, and lovely for my banescale girl right here!! it's so hard to find the perfect skin for her because there aren't many umas for banescales :<

56965767_350.png
I387ENf.png
If I’d stop spending the gems on dragons and such, I’d want to get my profile dragon’s necklace. She wears a winged darksteel necklace with a bolt-shaped sapphire, and although it’s in most of her art it’d be cool as heck to get the actual thing as an accent. So tiny though… probably not worth the blueprint

Meh. Maybe one day
If I’d stop spending the gems on dragons and such, I’d want to get my profile dragon’s necklace. She wears a winged darksteel necklace with a bolt-shaped sapphire, and although it’s in most of her art it’d be cool as heck to get the actual thing as an accent. So tiny though… probably not worth the blueprint

Meh. Maybe one day
unknown.png
Have a technology-themed demigod in the works, a robotic-looking skin with a sort of covering over the eyes and extra arms would be awesome for him! Saw someth similar for a SD but the demigod's Wildclaw based so :')
Have a technology-themed demigod in the works, a robotic-looking skin with a sort of covering over the eyes and extra arms would be awesome for him! Saw someth similar for a SD but the demigod's Wildclaw based so :')
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6