Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What level do you usually exalt at?
1 2 3 4
With the current dragon price 7kt-8kt what level do you exalt at? Is 8 good? Is 10 too far? Please help!
With the current dragon price 7kt-8kt what level do you exalt at? Is 8 good? Is 10 too far? Please help!
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
@Penarrow101 This guide lists the best exalt level based on the price you paid for fodder: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1172743
For dragons that cost 7-8k the optimal level is 7.
@Penarrow101 This guide lists the best exalt level based on the price you paid for fodder: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1172743
For dragons that cost 7-8k the optimal level is 7.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I used to do 10 but I swiched to 8 because it got boring quick so I recommend level 8 or 7 for speed reasons
I used to do 10 but I swiched to 8 because it got boring quick so I recommend level 8 or 7 for speed reasons
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
Thank you guys!
Thank you guys!
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
I go to 7, personally. You can do 8, though. It gives more treasure, but it takes a little longer.
I go to 7, personally. You can do 8, though. It gives more treasure, but it takes a little longer.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I recently switched to doing 5s since it’s push week for us icicles. Astonished at how much faster it is! Normally I go for 7.
I recently switched to doing 5s since it’s push week for us icicles. Astonished at how much faster it is! Normally I go for 7.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
I breed/exalt my own fodd so I exalt at 6.
6-7 is such a drag for some reason for me, haha.
I breed/exalt my own fodd so I exalt at 6.
6-7 is such a drag for some reason for me, haha.
7 for immediate exalt, and 8 for hibden hoarding purposes.

lvl 6-7 is good for speed, if u are exalting tons of dragons in a smaller period of time (dom battle rush or something)

But if you have less fodder dragons, or are storing the dragons for a later time, it's better to go a lil higher. It can help a lot if u stock up on fodder and exalt it all at once during dom battles, and it's less tiring bc it's already there for you.

I saw a plague lair with 200 level 10's in hibden and I haven't been able to recover from that since.
7 for immediate exalt, and 8 for hibden hoarding purposes.

lvl 6-7 is good for speed, if u are exalting tons of dragons in a smaller period of time (dom battle rush or something)

But if you have less fodder dragons, or are storing the dragons for a later time, it's better to go a lil higher. It can help a lot if u stock up on fodder and exalt it all at once during dom battles, and it's less tiring bc it's already there for you.

I saw a plague lair with 200 level 10's in hibden and I haven't been able to recover from that since.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
I exalt my own so usually I go with lvl 6

It's faster and since I always exalt on a daily bonus I get more treasure.

Sometimes if I don't have a lot going on or if my trainer's health hasn't gone too low, I'll just keep going passed 6 until the trainer's health is almost depleted or I hit a boss
I exalt my own so usually I go with lvl 6

It's faster and since I always exalt on a daily bonus I get more treasure.

Sometimes if I don't have a lot going on or if my trainer's health hasn't gone too low, I'll just keep going passed 6 until the trainer's health is almost depleted or I hit a boss
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
I exalt at 10
I exalt at 10
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
1 2 3 4