Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open Strange Chests Immediately or Wait?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Yo, do you guys open strange chests immediately or wait until the end/last day? I cant decide what I wanna doooo

Update:. I can't resist. I'm opening as I get them
Yo, do you guys open strange chests immediately or wait until the end/last day? I cant decide what I wanna doooo

Update:. I can't resist. I'm opening as I get them
FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.png
Generally I open them as soon as I get them.

Alternatively, I sell them as soon as I get them.
Generally I open them as soon as I get them.

Alternatively, I sell them as soon as I get them.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Opening go brrrr
Opening go brrrr
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Goblin brain says open asap. But rationally speaking, it might be better to open them sooner rather than later because if you wait till later you might forget (or be unable to get on or something) and after a while they turn to dust... and you wouldn't want all your hard work becoming dust.
Goblin brain says open asap. But rationally speaking, it might be better to open them sooner rather than later because if you wait till later you might forget (or be unable to get on or something) and after a while they turn to dust... and you wouldn't want all your hard work becoming dust.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I'd imagine it's better to use them however you plan to, in case anything happens and you can't be here before they expire.

I almost always open things like that quickly. Last year I'd let a few build up within a day/couple hours and open them together but that was about it for waiting.
I'd imagine it's better to use them however you plan to, in case anything happens and you can't be here before they expire.

I almost always open things like that quickly. Last year I'd let a few build up within a day/couple hours and open them together but that was about it for waiting.
I like to save for specific openings. Big one on Christmas and really big one on New Years. First day I do open till get first egg to hatch as part of tradition I have but otherwise I find it fun to save and do bigger openings.
I like to save for specific openings. Big one on Christmas and really big one on New Years. First day I do open till get first egg to hatch as part of tradition I have but otherwise I find it fun to save and do bigger openings.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
I usually open once or twice a day. I like to wait until I have a nice stack because I feel like I get better odds on not getting duplicates (odds are probably the same either way, but I FEEL like I get better odds, and keeping my brain happy is the important thing). If you just want to see how big the stack can get, go ahead and wait, but like the person above said, I wouldn't wait until the last minute. You never know what's going to happen in RL, and a huge stack of chests can take longer to open than you'd think if you're stopping to sort through what you got!
I usually open once or twice a day. I like to wait until I have a nice stack because I feel like I get better odds on not getting duplicates (odds are probably the same either way, but I FEEL like I get better odds, and keeping my brain happy is the important thing). If you just want to see how big the stack can get, go ahead and wait, but like the person above said, I wouldn't wait until the last minute. You never know what's going to happen in RL, and a huge stack of chests can take longer to open than you'd think if you're stopping to sort through what you got!
9o5YF7O.png
i usually open them on christmas :D
i usually open them on christmas :D
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
I open as I go. I like to record what I get so I prefer to do that a bit at a time.
I open as I go. I like to record what I get so I prefer to do that a bit at a time.
30oPYgq.png
I try to wait until I get a stack of ten, but usually I just make it to two or three lol
I try to wait until I get a stack of ten, but usually I just make it to two or three lol
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6