Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NotN, what would you add?
1 2
With NotN approaching and knowing the devs want to do a bit less than normal, what would you like to see? Certain themes in fams or apparel? Something unrealistic that in no way will come but copium is one hell of a drug lmao

I personally would love if the next set add something really nice as head apparel that doesn't cover the eyes. I adore ghastcrowns and the Armets but them covering the eyes sometimes hurts ;w; I want to give my babies cool spooky head gear while still showing them pwetty eyes ya know?

And as something unrealistic, imagine if one day NotN allows skin contests! Where these skins will be put in the chests and every year more get added <3 NotN is such a cool vibe with amazing inspiration to make skins for!
With NotN approaching and knowing the devs want to do a bit less than normal, what would you like to see? Certain themes in fams or apparel? Something unrealistic that in no way will come but copium is one hell of a drug lmao

I personally would love if the next set add something really nice as head apparel that doesn't cover the eyes. I adore ghastcrowns and the Armets but them covering the eyes sometimes hurts ;w; I want to give my babies cool spooky head gear while still showing them pwetty eyes ya know?

And as something unrealistic, imagine if one day NotN allows skin contests! Where these skins will be put in the chests and every year more get added <3 NotN is such a cool vibe with amazing inspiration to make skins for!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
eye typeeee....
eye typeeee....
TBD
coli xp bonus
coli xp bonus
akueye3.png
[quote name="ThanosBottomText" date="2021-12-02 11:45:34" ] coli xp bonus [/quote] This would be great!
ThanosBottomText wrote on 2021-12-02 11:45:34:
coli xp bonus

This would be great!
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
nocturnes......2!!!!!

(but yes i agree on the skin contest! been quietly wanting that for a while, it'd be fun i think)
nocturnes......2!!!!!

(but yes i agree on the skin contest! been quietly wanting that for a while, it'd be fun i think)
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Pumpkin or gourd apparel! For your head!
be52c1ab55421fc32608afe00e2403c9ab4369e3.png
8W9oSIR.jpeg
miniature nocs that can sit on your dragons like a parrot.. actually save that for april fools and add all the breeds
miniature nocs that can sit on your dragons like a parrot.. actually save that for april fools and add all the breeds
more dragon mimic familiars.
maybe ones that could actually be mistaken for one.
you could show like, half of it looking like a dragon breed, and then part of it being something else. or just like a creepy non dragon shadow behind it.
more dragon mimic familiars.
maybe ones that could actually be mistaken for one.
you could show like, half of it looking like a dragon breed, and then part of it being something else. or just like a creepy non dragon shadow behind it.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
[quote name="Polyhymnia" date="2021-12-02 11:58:32" ] miniature nocs that can sit on your dragons like a parrot.. actually save that for april fools and add all the breeds [/quote] i want
Polyhymnia wrote on 2021-12-02 11:58:32:
i want
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
[quote name="Brigamia" date="2021-12-02 11:49:18" ] Pumpkin or gourd apparel! For your head! [/quote] yeah yeah yeahyeahyeah!
Brigamia wrote on 2021-12-02 11:49:18:
yeah yeah yeahyeahyeah!
52tBcDe.gifkDWJY7Q.png
1 2