Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angsty lore headcanons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="@Recallback" date="2021-12-03 13:40:27" ] I'm amazed this has survived this long, but here's one from Arcane from you that I don't personally use; Dragons who move to Arcane but aren't of the element never die from old age within the islands, but from very slow radiation poisoning due to the unstable and radioactive properties of the isles. [/quote] It’s not said in my lore, but I think that Arcane dragons have the power to stop radiation on a dragon if they choose to. Fodder dragons, if they aren’t there for long, don’t suffer major consequences. But flight reps need to be cleared by Arcane dragons.
@Recallback wrote on 2021-12-03 13:40:27:
I'm amazed this has survived this long, but here's one from Arcane from you that I don't personally use;

Dragons who move to Arcane but aren't of the element never die from old age within the islands, but from very slow radiation poisoning due to the unstable and radioactive properties of the isles.
It’s not said in my lore, but I think that Arcane dragons have the power to stop radiation on a dragon if they choose to. Fodder dragons, if they aren’t there for long, don’t suffer major consequences. But flight reps need to be cleared by Arcane dragons.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
A great fire flight scandal, would be if an arc guild master was outed for dyeing their plumage. The sale of dyes is strictly prohibited in fire’s realm. Smuggling of dyes is big business as piebald/paint and light feathered coatls are actually incredibly common. Although it posses little threat to their health, superstitions and bad media, have encouraged a rather unrealistic view of what the average coatl’s plumage should look like.
A great fire flight scandal, would be if an arc guild master was outed for dyeing their plumage. The sale of dyes is strictly prohibited in fire’s realm. Smuggling of dyes is big business as piebald/paint and light feathered coatls are actually incredibly common. Although it posses little threat to their health, superstitions and bad media, have encouraged a rather unrealistic view of what the average coatl’s plumage should look like.
Due to Emperors it's common practice to destroy Imps after death and/or to bury them incredibly fair away from home, meaning it's hard for loved ones to see them

Sometimes Guardians and Pearls die from broken hearts if their Charge/Pearl is killed/destroyed

Due to Emperors it's common practice to destroy Imps after death and/or to bury them incredibly fair away from home, meaning it's hard for loved ones to see them

Sometimes Guardians and Pearls die from broken hearts if their Charge/Pearl is killed/destroyed

UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
Water ancients kidnapped the Tidelord.
Water ancients kidnapped the Tidelord.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8