Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do all Wind dragons fly?
1 2
I know it's canon that all Water Dragons can breathe underwater --
but I've got this memory that all Wind dragons can fly, even Snappers.

Anybody know where I might be getting that?
I know it's canon that all Water Dragons can breathe underwater --
but I've got this memory that all Wind dragons can fly, even Snappers.

Anybody know where I might be getting that?
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/22#post_10099746]This Q&A [/url]has a bit on it. I would assume this also would apply to Gaoler, or other more landbound dragons. [quote][quote] According to their encyclopedia entry, Snappers can't fly. So how do Snappers in Wind clans get to the Cloudsong? Do other dragons have to lift them up? Is there magic involved? Giant balloons?[/quote] Most Snappers would need assistance to reach the Cloudsong; however, Snappers who are Wind Element may be able to lift themselves upward. Those of the Arcane Flight may be able to twist the laws of gravity in their general area.[/quote]
This Q&A has a bit on it. I would assume this also would apply to Gaoler, or other more landbound dragons.
Quote:
Quote:
According to their encyclopedia entry, Snappers can't fly. So how do Snappers in Wind clans get to the Cloudsong? Do other dragons have to lift them up? Is there magic involved? Giant balloons?

Most Snappers would need assistance to reach the Cloudsong; however, Snappers who are Wind Element may be able to lift themselves upward. Those of the Arcane Flight may be able to twist the laws of gravity in their general area.
4QFtgPW.png
I imagine that Wind Element Snappers are like chickens. They can fly, just not very far.
I imagine that Wind Element Snappers are like chickens. They can fly, just not very far.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways.
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways.
[quote name="Unrest" date="2021-11-30 20:00:37" ] According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. [/quote] How dare u
Unrest wrote on 2021-11-30 20:00:37:

How dare u
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
[quote name="Unrest" date="2021-11-30 20:00:37" ] According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. [/quote] "Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible."
Unrest wrote on 2021-11-30 20:00:37:
"Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible."
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
All I can think of is Gronkles from HTTYD.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="shozurei" date="2021-11-30 19:52:43" ] I imagine that Wind Element Snappers are like chickens. They can fly, just not very far. [/quote] thank you so much for this utterly fantastic image I will now hie off to bed on this mental image of some derg screeching [i]"Snaaaaapper! Incoooming!"[/i] and a whole bunch of dergs scattering to completely clear a landing ledge.
shozurei wrote on 2021-11-30 19:52:43:

thank you so much for this utterly fantastic image

I will now hie off to bed on this mental image of some derg screeching "Snaaaaapper! Incoooming!" and a whole bunch of dergs scattering to completely clear a landing ledge.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
[quote name="Aquafilia" date="2021-11-30 20:21:08" ] [quote name="shozurei" date="2021-11-30 19:52:43" ] I imagine that Wind Element Snappers are like chickens. They can fly, just not very far. [/quote] thank you so much for this utterly fantastic image I will now hie off to bed on this mental image of some derg screeching [i]"Snaaaaapper! Incoooming!"[/i] and a whole bunch of dergs scattering to completely clear a landing ledge. [/quote] You are very welcome. [emoji=snapper happy size=2]
Aquafilia wrote on 2021-11-30 20:21:08:
shozurei wrote on 2021-11-30 19:52:43:

thank you so much for this utterly fantastic image

I will now hie off to bed on this mental image of some derg screeching "Snaaaaapper! Incoooming!" and a whole bunch of dergs scattering to completely clear a landing ledge.

You are very welcome.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
[quote name="Niceless" date="2021-11-30 20:08:15" ] All I can think of is Gronkles from HTTYD. [/quote] flapflapflapflapflap
Niceless wrote on 2021-11-30 20:08:15:
flapflapflapflapflap
66.png
1 2