Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That maintenance
1 2 3
[quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-11-29 09:58:03" ] this thread just now [s](yes I don't know why I made a messy comic with stick figure dragons don't mind that)[/s] (note: any dragon breeds here matching avatar dragon breeds of players on this thread are coincidence) [/quote] haha yes. Aequorin gets to poke at the expectation bubbles. [s]thinking specifically about the 'it's not humans' thing.[/s]
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-11-29 09:58:03:
this thread just now (yes I don't know why I made a messy comic with stick figure dragons don't mind that)

(note: any dragon breeds here matching avatar dragon breeds of players on this thread are coincidence)

haha yes.
Aequorin gets to poke at the expectation bubbles.
thinking specifically about the 'it's not humans' thing.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
[quote name="@Aequorin" date="2021-11-29 09:35:23" ] It's backend work, necessary updates for site infrastructure. Nothing more. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] May your maintenance be routine and uneventful with 0 problems! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Aequorin wrote on 2021-11-29 09:35:23:
It's backend work, necessary updates for site infrastructure. Nothing more.

May your maintenance be routine and uneventful with 0 problems!
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
[quote name="Maanster" date="2021-11-29 09:37:30" ] That's a long maintenance. *Maintenance of August 2021 flashback* I try to just wait and see. [/quote] Don't remind me XD
Maanster wrote on 2021-11-29 09:37:30:
That's a long maintenance.

*Maintenance of August 2021 flashback*

I try to just wait and see.

Don't remind me XD
[quote name="Elfydragon" date="2021-11-30 13:00:34" ] [quote name="Maanster" date="2021-11-29 09:37:30" ] That's a long maintenance. *Maintenance of August 2021 flashback* I try to just wait and see. [/quote] Don't remind me XD [/quote] Oooh, is it time for us Very Old Users to go "now back in MY day—" (Who still remembers the surprise 3-day maintenance because the devs had to deal with fixing an unexpected exploit and couldn't reopen the site the whole time they were working on it due to… it being an exploit? Those were sure some times. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1])
Elfydragon wrote on 2021-11-30 13:00:34:
Maanster wrote on 2021-11-29 09:37:30:
That's a long maintenance.

*Maintenance of August 2021 flashback*

I try to just wait and see.

Don't remind me XD

Oooh, is it time for us Very Old Users to go "now back in MY day—"

(Who still remembers the surprise 3-day maintenance because the devs had to deal with fixing an unexpected exploit and couldn't reopen the site the whole time they were working on it due to… it being an exploit? Those were sure some times. )
Oh yeah, sad as it is it ain't something new I'm not surprised it's just a little maintenance. There's been a few issues with the ads on site lately and an annoying recurring 400 error, and then you have the fact you need to prepare the site to deal with the weight of the notn, ancient breed, and arlo hype presumably not too long from now....
Gotta hunker down and get things steady sometimes. Got noggles chewing on the wires in the walls.
Oh yeah, sad as it is it ain't something new I'm not surprised it's just a little maintenance. There's been a few issues with the ads on site lately and an annoying recurring 400 error, and then you have the fact you need to prepare the site to deal with the weight of the notn, ancient breed, and arlo hype presumably not too long from now....
Gotta hunker down and get things steady sometimes. Got noggles chewing on the wires in the walls.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 3