Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ..what are the chances
So I was browsing the Auction House for dragons that matched a scry I made for a fandragon, and saw a few options. Two obelisks and a pearlcatcher, all decently close, but I eventually decided "hmm, they aren't that close, I think I'll check again later".

A few hours later, I was looking at dragon share and clicked on a post. "Hey, that pearlcatcher looks pretty familiar", I thought.

It's the same dragon. The exact same dragon.

HOW????? There are an immense amount of dragons on the auction house, this one I just happened to look at and think "huh, matches the scry pretty well", turns out someone else liked the dragon enough to buy it, and then made a Dragon Share post about it which I saw!

and I'm not actually asking for the chances, or complaining, I'm just being mind-blown, this is hilarious
So I was browsing the Auction House for dragons that matched a scry I made for a fandragon, and saw a few options. Two obelisks and a pearlcatcher, all decently close, but I eventually decided "hmm, they aren't that close, I think I'll check again later".

A few hours later, I was looking at dragon share and clicked on a post. "Hey, that pearlcatcher looks pretty familiar", I thought.

It's the same dragon. The exact same dragon.

HOW????? There are an immense amount of dragons on the auction house, this one I just happened to look at and think "huh, matches the scry pretty well", turns out someone else liked the dragon enough to buy it, and then made a Dragon Share post about it which I saw!

and I'm not actually asking for the chances, or complaining, I'm just being mind-blown, this is hilarious
As they say, it’s a small world XD
As they say, it’s a small world XD
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
once my one and only irl friend who plays this game (& isn't even a super active player, i don't think) texted me to let me know my dragon was on the front page. i thought it was the wildest thing ever. probably about the same odds as that

i love it when crazy stuff like that happens. makes you wonder how many times lucky things have happened right in front of your eyes & you just didn't notice
once my one and only irl friend who plays this game (& isn't even a super active player, i don't think) texted me to let me know my dragon was on the front page. i thought it was the wildest thing ever. probably about the same odds as that

i love it when crazy stuff like that happens. makes you wonder how many times lucky things have happened right in front of your eyes & you just didn't notice
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
[quote name="@Unsettling" date="2021-11-27 22:02:24" ] once my one and only irl friend who plays this game (& isn't even a super active player, i don't think) texted me to let me know my dragon was on the front page. i thought it was the wildest thing ever. probably about the same odds as that i love it when crazy stuff like that happens. makes you wonder how many times lucky things have happened right in front of your eyes & you just didn't notice [/quote] That's epic! Possibly even rarer than what I said, considering so many dragons in the game, the dragon's only on the front page for a minute, and your friend just so happened to see one of yours!
@Unsettling wrote on 2021-11-27 22:02:24:

That's epic! Possibly even rarer than what I said, considering so many dragons in the game, the dragon's only on the front page for a minute, and your friend just so happened to see one of yours!