Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar and vista
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Not only does mine match, if I have ones that go with my lair and den dragons, I’ll give them vistas too. I was pretty excited when that feature came out - if you have a vista attached to your account, you can give it to multiple dragons.
Not only does mine match, if I have ones that go with my lair and den dragons, I’ll give them vistas too. I was pretty excited when that feature came out - if you have a vista attached to your account, you can give it to multiple dragons.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Depends on my mood. I used to change mine super often except now I love how mine is eyeball man. As for vista, I tend to forget about that as it takes more clicks to change.
Depends on my mood. I used to change mine super often except now I love how mine is eyeball man. As for vista, I tend to forget about that as it takes more clicks to change.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
sometimes
sometimes
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
I've always had the same dragon as my avatar, but now that I have this vista I feel like I can't change it. It fits me and is hard to get. So I might change my avatar dragon to match my Vista, but I won't change my Vista to match the dragon.
I've always had the same dragon as my avatar, but now that I have this vista I feel like I can't change it. It fits me and is hard to get. So I might change my avatar dragon to match my Vista, but I won't change my Vista to match the dragon.
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
Indeed.
Indeed.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Yeah I always go for something sorta matchy.
Yeah I always go for something sorta matchy.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I think mine could be a little matchier. I don't know if I have a brighter dragon to match my vista... could be a new project lol. I LOVE seeing matchy ones though, so satisfying.

(edit: time to try and find a matchier oneeee)
I think mine could be a little matchier. I don't know if I have a brighter dragon to match my vista... could be a new project lol. I LOVE seeing matchy ones though, so satisfying.

(edit: time to try and find a matchier oneeee)
I do like it a lot when they match and I used to match mine with the Arena vista. But now, nah.

I'm too used to my avi dragon to change it, but when the starksand vista came I got that feeling that @AloVra described, is the vista the one that fits me, and I just HAD to have it because it is my favorite scene so far and will probably remain as is for a long time.

I have plans in changing my Avi dragon to my OC-based one whenever this most tedious breeding project gives me him, and then it will probably match better with the vista. I just really like deserts and warm yellow colors xD
I do like it a lot when they match and I used to match mine with the Arena vista. But now, nah.

I'm too used to my avi dragon to change it, but when the starksand vista came I got that feeling that @AloVra described, is the vista the one that fits me, and I just HAD to have it because it is my favorite scene so far and will probably remain as is for a long time.

I have plans in changing my Avi dragon to my OC-based one whenever this most tedious breeding project gives me him, and then it will probably match better with the vista. I just really like deserts and warm yellow colors xD
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Yeah I like the matching vibe :)
Yeah I like the matching vibe :)
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++