Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar and vista
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
I recently switched to this for matchy effect.
Yours looks good :)
I recently switched to this for matchy effect.
Yours looks good :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I like matching.

I previously had Vanya + Vigorous Goblet with a whole red/black signature vibe, but I've since updated to reflect my new lore arc. Aruhe gets the spotlight for simply being so handsome.
I like matching.

I previously had Vanya + Vigorous Goblet with a whole red/black signature vibe, but I've since updated to reflect my new lore arc. Aruhe gets the spotlight for simply being so handsome.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I don't have much vistas to match with my dragons but I do my best to work with what I have
I don't have much vistas to match with my dragons but I do my best to work with what I have
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
:D No we don't care about matching. Our avatar is always the same and we just go with whatever vista we're in the mood for at the time.
:D No we don't care about matching. Our avatar is always the same and we just go with whatever vista we're in the mood for at the time.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
dragon is pirate, vista is pirate! is good.
dragon is pirate, vista is pirate! is good.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
Yes but I don't have on that matches too well currently
Yes but I don't have on that matches too well currently
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
I match mine

That being said, I've also hardly switched my avatar in my time here. It always returns to Golden (maize wildclaw)
I match mine

That being said, I've also hardly switched my avatar in my time here. It always returns to Golden (maize wildclaw)
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
I like matching! I change up my avatar a lot and like to have a vista that matches their style and/or colours.
My current one is kinda matchy? There's probably a better one out there, but I really like how the Broken Spear vista looks so I'm keeping it as is.
I like matching! I change up my avatar a lot and like to have a vista that matches their style and/or colours.
My current one is kinda matchy? There's probably a better one out there, but I really like how the Broken Spear vista looks so I'm keeping it as is.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
I try to match mine to the best of my ability with what I have! I don't have a fantastic match for An, but this one is nice enough while I want to show her off.
I try to match mine to the best of my ability with what I have! I don't have a fantastic match for An, but this one is nice enough while I want to show her off.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
i try to make them match :P
i try to make them match :P
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15