Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar and vista
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I don't think I've ever changed my icon or vista, save for one time. If I ever did switch it up, it would have to match
I don't think I've ever changed my icon or vista, save for one time. If I ever did switch it up, it would have to match
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
eh, im not particularly worried, though once i finish my apollo dragon i'll probably try and match it to the lightweaver vista
eh, im not particularly worried, though once i finish my apollo dragon i'll probably try and match it to the lightweaver vista
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
Yes. Look how perfectly they match 'u'
Yes. Look how perfectly they match 'u'
Yes! Its so nice when they match!
Yes! Its so nice when they match!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
i love matching! i also change my ava every so often to give myself a new breath of fresh air and to force everyone to look at my current favorite dragon that i am obsessed with

just makes the brain go brrrrrrr serotonin
i love matching! i also change my ava every so often to give myself a new breath of fresh air and to force everyone to look at my current favorite dragon that i am obsessed with

just makes the brain go brrrrrrr serotonin
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
I try to, yeah!
I try to, yeah!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
yep, I've had both my current one and [img]https://i.ibb.co/CPw4R6t/Screenshot-2021-04-29-160502.png[/img] I'll probably change it soon too, and I'm definitely continuing the trend! ^^
yep, I've had both my current one and

Screenshot-2021-04-29-160502.png

I'll probably change it soon too, and I'm definitely continuing the trend! ^^
~~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
---
NOP5viO.png
5hF3FGk.png
Sure do! If you look closely, the background of my avatar is the vista art continued. I also had to work to get the color scheme somewhat matchy.
Sure do! If you look closely, the background of my avatar is the vista art continued. I also had to work to get the color scheme somewhat matchy.
Gcwdq5a.png
mmm I used to only really match them during notn and halloween month, but man,,,, i lov sprite and I just had to give her a vista to match,,,, i might keep this permanently hjfdshghj lol
mmm I used to only really match them during notn and halloween month, but man,,,, i lov sprite and I just had to give her a vista to match,,,, i might keep this permanently hjfdshghj lol
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
my black and white aesthetic knows no bounds

except when it crashes headfirst into my very saturated color aesthetic
my black and white aesthetic knows no bounds

except when it crashes headfirst into my very saturated color aesthetic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15