Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar and vista
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Do you try and match them? Do you care? I recently (by recently I mean 3 hours ago) switched mine and I kinda love it- original: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/5yhCC7Bj/Screenshot-2021-11-12-9-16-02-PM.png[/img] new (not necessary but oh well): [img]https://i.postimg.cc/DwdXSc8y/Screenshot-2021-11-12-9-16-23-PM.png[/img] I love the new one even tho it doesn't really match the water flight aesthetic. Also yes Edgar (my new profile picture) is wearing a conjurer's hat
Do you try and match them? Do you care? I recently (by recently I mean 3 hours ago) switched mine and I kinda love it-

original:

Screenshot-2021-11-12-9-16-02-PM.png

new (not necessary but oh well):

Screenshot-2021-11-12-9-16-23-PM.png

I love the new one even tho it doesn't really match the water flight aesthetic. Also yes Edgar (my new profile picture) is wearing a conjurer's hat
output-onlinepngtools-5.png aaShe/they
aaaFR +1
aaaCheck out my Fodderlocke!

lnxu2ne.gif
I don’t particularly try to make it match perfectly but I try to make it look nice
I’m pretty sure the rat and the party hat vista are permanent tho
I don’t particularly try to make it match perfectly but I try to make it look nice
I’m pretty sure the rat and the party hat vista are permanent tho
She/Her | +19hrs FR time
wishlist
stock the pond!
pinkerlocke :p
I absolutely love LOTR, The Hobbit,
and the Silmarillion
basically tolkien fantasy stuff
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
Always try to match, I like my post flair to have a style. This is very different from my lair, which is a Mess and I love it.
Always try to match, I like my post flair to have a style. This is very different from my lair, which is a Mess and I love it.
NI9nUaL.png SignatureAlignerSmall.png SignatureAlignerSmall.png
  • He/him
  • Ice Dom Organizer
  • PMs always open!
SignatureAlignerSmall.png SignatureAlignerSmall.png SignatureAlignerSmall.png 388AiM1.png
No, I just really like succulents
No, I just really like succulents
LX8cQpj.png Ask me about DnD
I like to match as best as possible! Gotta get them nice aesthetics.
I like to match as best as possible! Gotta get them nice aesthetics.
smol_almach.png
No I definitely don't try to match it at all, whatsover, and anybody who tells you my avatar and vista match is a liar liar pants on fire. /jk /s
No I definitely don't try to match it at all, whatsover, and anybody who tells you my avatar and vista match is a liar liar pants on fire. /jk /s
He/she/them
FR +3
Wishlist
Sketch Shop (10kt-200kt!)

I like pings!
This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
Just_putting_an_outline.png
Try to match with the ~5 vistas I have. I also like to fool people into thinking I'm in the wind flight.
Try to match with the ~5 vistas I have. I also like to fool people into thinking I'm in the wind flight.
z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png
I can’t tell if mine matches or not? But I just like pretty colors x3
I can’t tell if mine matches or not? But I just like pretty colors x3
XDSmGUy.gif daily reminder: smile!

=3} decent artist + coder
I do!
I do!
output-onlinegiftools.gif Imagine being interested in a group of fandoms that actually make sense together. Anyways, Rain World and Madness Combat good. sadness combat braille art#2799 on Discord. Please give me more scav gifs. output-onlinegiftools-3.gif
I like when they match! [emoji=bramble size=1]
I like when they match!
h4i73C5.pnguf4fwGX.pngCS1.pngCS2.pngCS3.pngCS4.pngCS5.pngCS6.pngCS7.pngCS8.pngCS9.pngCS11.pngCS12.pngCS13.pngCS14.pngCS15.pngjXoXSPk.pngvonyLNL.png1QooFn8.pngJHfrC11.pngx72kpYd.pngCS17.pngK8ObKn3.pngCS18.pngCS19.pngCS20.pngBQrzpg8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15