Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar and vista
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Do you try and match them? Do you care? I recently (by recently I mean 3 hours ago) switched mine and I kinda love it- original: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/5yhCC7Bj/Screenshot-2021-11-12-9-16-02-PM.png[/img] new (not necessary but oh well): [img]https://i.postimg.cc/DwdXSc8y/Screenshot-2021-11-12-9-16-23-PM.png[/img] I love the new one even tho it doesn't really match the water flight aesthetic. Also yes Edgar (my new profile picture) is wearing a conjurer's hat
Do you try and match them? Do you care? I recently (by recently I mean 3 hours ago) switched mine and I kinda love it-

original:

Screenshot-2021-11-12-9-16-02-PM.png

new (not necessary but oh well):

Screenshot-2021-11-12-9-16-23-PM.png

I love the new one even tho it doesn't really match the water flight aesthetic. Also yes Edgar (my new profile picture) is wearing a conjurer's hat
output-onlinepngtools-38.pngoutput-onlinepngtools-5.pngimage-4.png
I don’t particularly try to make it match perfectly but I try to make it look nice
I’m pretty sure the rat and the party hat vista are permanent tho
I don’t particularly try to make it match perfectly but I try to make it look nice
I’m pretty sure the rat and the party hat vista are permanent tho
Always try to match, I like my post flair to have a style. This is very different from my lair, which is a Mess and I love it.
Always try to match, I like my post flair to have a style. This is very different from my lair, which is a Mess and I love it.
N7ul1tr.png
No, I just really like succulents
No, I just really like succulents
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I like to match as best as possible! Gotta get them nice aesthetics.
I like to match as best as possible! Gotta get them nice aesthetics.
fo11Vhp.png
No I definitely don't try to match it at all, whatsover, and anybody who tells you my avatar and vista match is a liar liar pants on fire. /jk /s
No I definitely don't try to match it at all, whatsover, and anybody who tells you my avatar and vista match is a liar liar pants on fire. /jk /s
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Try to match with the ~5 vistas I have. I also like to fool people into thinking I'm in the wind flight.
Try to match with the ~5 vistas I have. I also like to fool people into thinking I'm in the wind flight.
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
I can’t tell if mine matches or not? But I just like pretty colors x3
I can’t tell if mine matches or not? But I just like pretty colors x3
XDSmGUy.gif daily reminder: smile!

=3} decent artist + coder
I do!
I do!
output-onlinegiftools.gif Starting new again. Look at the scavs. output-onlinegiftools-3.gif
I like when they match! [emoji=bramble size=1]
I like when they match!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15