Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Disappointment
1 2 3 4 5 6
Fade and Blend for Banescales were in the Scrying Workshop for over 4 hours and no one noticed... [center][img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/P53TSsopKicrm/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
Fade and Blend for Banescales were in the Scrying Workshop for over 4 hours and no one noticed...
giphy.gif

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
Ooof... At least we saw the fam?
Ooof... At least we saw the fam?
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
I guess no one want to accidently pick up a scrying project when they open up the workshop [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] Edit: Still, there are some notable change that was discovered in the forum like the gem familiar or Starmap/Constellation on Obelisks
I guess no one want to accidently pick up a scrying project when they open up the workshop

Edit: Still, there are some notable change that was discovered in the forum like the gem familiar or Starmap/Constellation on Obelisks
Do5TvZy.png
d'awww :[ on the bright side, they're nice surprises we didn't foresee?
d'awww :[ on the bright side, they're nice surprises we didn't foresee?
awww, but at least we picked up on the cute new familiar
awww, but at least we picked up on the cute new familiar
============================================ RoU2tSY.png
horse
» he / him
» +17 fr time
I don't think anyone was going to catch the Aviator Satchel things (though, it's good to see too), fwiw. And my buddies and I were watching the new genes go up in the Game DB after the owl fam went in there on Discord, if that helps?
I don't think anyone was going to catch the Aviator Satchel things (though, it's good to see too), fwiw. And my buddies and I were watching the new genes go up in the Game DB after the owl fam went in there on Discord, if that helps?
light_banner.png
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username- R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.

HuCLOOQ.png I collect Pants!
we see them now! a fun little surprise :] they look really neat with squiggle as a tert, i might already have a new project in the works.
we see them now! a fun little surprise :] they look really neat with squiggle as a tert, i might already have a new project in the works.
u94F7n8.png x x the marultis chronicles
leveling service
0+ FR time
fandergs in lair + hibden
current avatar: roarke
Well, just because no one made a topic in FRD about it, does not mean no one noticed. Not everyone uses the forums, unfortunately.
Well, just because no one made a topic in FRD about it, does not mean no one noticed. Not everyone uses the forums, unfortunately.
More points to the fact Banescales are vastly underappreciated..... but what a good surprise!! They're such good genes!
More points to the fact Banescales are vastly underappreciated..... but what a good surprise!! They're such good genes!
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +7 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist!
1 2 3 4 5 6