Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: About ancient breed release hinting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="@CanTour" date="2021-10-28 15:07:22" ] What Silhouette? And a new Ancient breed? That's a little soon. [/quote] earlier this year on a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3042688]Dev update[/url] Undel said this at the very end [quote] [color=crimson]It's been an incredible year so far already, but we hope to continue bringing exciting things to the world of Flight Rising in 2021 and beyond. New features and a new ancient breed are on the horizon for this year. Thank you for sticking with us, and we look forward to continuing to create an even better game with you! [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/newstuffforthisyear.png[/img] [/quote] we know it's an ancient slotted for this year, and we're all pretty hyped about it speculation was potential halloween release because ancient reminds us of eldritch abominations, but as of this thread that's been officially debunked
@CanTour wrote on 2021-10-28 15:07:22:
What Silhouette? And a new Ancient breed? That's a little soon.

earlier this year on a Dev update

Undel said this at the very end
Quote:
It's been an incredible year so far already, but we hope to continue bringing exciting things to the world of Flight Rising in 2021 and beyond. New features and a new ancient breed are on the horizon for this year. Thank you for sticking with us, and we look forward to continuing to create an even better game with you!
newstuffforthisyear.png

we know it's an ancient slotted for this year, and we're all pretty hyped about it

speculation was potential halloween release because ancient reminds us of eldritch abominations, but as of this thread that's been officially debunked
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
[quote name="ShadowEclipse" date="2021-10-28 12:19:43" ] [quote name="azhdrake" date="2021-10-27 15:40:54" ] I love how this community is made of tin hats and never once, to my knowledge, have we had a major release that we weren't warned about in some way that was more subtle then Baldwin's transformation. [/quote] im dying. this is true [/quote] The crumbs we get are actually just loaves of bread, we just keep scouring for them nonetheless lol.
ShadowEclipse wrote on 2021-10-28 12:19:43:
azhdrake wrote on 2021-10-27 15:40:54:
I love how this community is made of tin hats and never once, to my knowledge, have we had a major release that we weren't warned about in some way that was more subtle then Baldwin's transformation.
im dying. this is true
The crumbs we get are actually just loaves of bread, we just keep scouring for them nonetheless lol.
uCR5SCW.png
good to see an update! i'm thinking mid-november or early december. obviously i thought a halloween release for spoopy breed would be cool, but i didn't know the team doesn't work on sundays (i work most sundays so it always slips my mind that that's not like, the norm). i'm super duper excited for it though!!!
good to see an update! i'm thinking mid-november or early december. obviously i thought a halloween release for spoopy breed would be cool, but i didn't know the team doesn't work on sundays (i work most sundays so it always slips my mind that that's not like, the norm). i'm super duper excited for it though!!!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Woah, two-headed dragon? Intersesting.
Woah, two-headed dragon? Intersesting.
UWU whats this button do?

*Click*
honestly, super glad to see the staff aren't cramming to release on a holiday that doesn't even exist in-game. i hope they all get a nice break, and are able to enjoy the weekend!
honestly, super glad to see the staff aren't cramming to release on a holiday that doesn't even exist in-game. i hope they all get a nice break, and are able to enjoy the weekend!
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
[quote name="Orodruin" date="2021-10-28 17:20:22" ] honestly, super glad to see the staff aren't cramming to release on a holiday that doesn't even exist in-game. i hope they all get a nice break, and are able to enjoy the weekend! [/quote] 100% Halloween release would've been fun, but staff getting the rest they need is even better
Orodruin wrote on 2021-10-28 17:20:22:
100%

Halloween release would've been fun, but staff getting the rest they need is even better
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
[quote] [color=crimson]It's been an incredible year so far already, but we hope to continue bringing exciting things to the world of Flight Rising in 2021 and beyond. New features and a new ancient breed are on the horizon for this year. Thank you for sticking with us, and we look forward to continuing to create an even better game with you! [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/newstuffforthisyear.png[/img] [/quote] two-headed, rat king-like tail(?), what looks like talons... however long this takes, it's shaping up to be a fine follow-up to obelisks!
Quote:
It's been an incredible year so far already, but we hope to continue bringing exciting things to the world of Flight Rising in 2021 and beyond. New features and a new ancient breed are on the horizon for this year. Thank you for sticking with us, and we look forward to continuing to create an even better game with you!
newstuffforthisyear.png
two-headed, rat king-like tail(?), what looks like talons...

however long this takes, it's shaping up to be a fine follow-up to obelisks!
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
[quote name="HydreigonOxide" date="2021-10-28 11:12:04" ] [quote name="SCB" date="2021-10-27 16:13:45" ] We need tin foil hat apparel for April 1st next year.. [/quote] honestly I would love this so much but yes I love how this community just goes RABID over any scraps of lore that we get to see [/quote] I second the tinfoil hat, but I’m also a bit embarrassed to admit that I’m one of the fans that got all excited. However, I’ve never been around for an ancient release, and I wonder how many people that got the hype train up have also never seen an ancient release.
HydreigonOxide wrote on 2021-10-28 11:12:04:
SCB wrote on 2021-10-27 16:13:45:
We need tin foil hat apparel for April 1st next year..
honestly I would love this so much

but yes I love how this community just goes RABID over any scraps of lore that we get to see
I second the tinfoil hat, but I’m also a bit embarrassed to admit that I’m one of the fans that got all excited. However, I’ve never been around for an ancient release, and I wonder how many people that got the hype train up have also never seen an ancient release.
s037-d01-Saronai.png608803-CD-5-BDC-4-DE3-AED4-F46-DA50-A4843.png
I was wondering if a staff member would say something lol

I just hope it's released before December since... that feels too close to NotN to me. Yes I know Banes were released in December but no one knew it was coming until a few days before haha, and this one's gonna be significantly more popular than Banes, I am sure.
I was wondering if a staff member would say something lol

I just hope it's released before December since... that feels too close to NotN to me. Yes I know Banes were released in December but no one knew it was coming until a few days before haha, and this one's gonna be significantly more popular than Banes, I am sure.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Well, it's good to have some confirmation on when the breed will be released. I remember some folks thinking it'd be released as early as during Warrior's Way, which was only about a week or so after the breed was announced.

I'm agreeing that it'll probably be sometime in November or even early December, considering it seems that they're planning for the release to be sometime this year. I feel like releases in November-December tend to be a trend with Ancient breeds so far, for some reason.
Well, it's good to have some confirmation on when the breed will be released. I remember some folks thinking it'd be released as early as during Warrior's Way, which was only about a week or so after the breed was announced.

I'm agreeing that it'll probably be sometime in November or even early December, considering it seems that they're planning for the release to be sometime this year. I feel like releases in November-December tend to be a trend with Ancient breeds so far, for some reason.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 3 4 5 6 7