Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: About ancient breed release hinting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
>.>
<.<

*pokes a small hole in the hype balloon*

The next ancient breed, the one whose silhouette we shared earlier this year, is still being worked on.

And a general information heads up or reminder (whichever applies): Festivals and our anniversary are the only events we allow for weekend starts. Launches for releases like breeds or features is an all-hands situation. We're not going to call the team in on a Sunday for that. Or a Friday, for that matter. /shudder
>.>
<.<

The next ancient breed, the one whose silhouette we shared earlier this year, is still being worked on.

And a general information heads up or reminder (whichever applies): Festivals and our anniversary are the only events we allow for weekend starts. Launches for releases like breeds or features is an all-hands situation. We're not going to call the team in on a Sunday for that. Or a Friday, for that matter. /shudder
the mouse has spoken
the mouse has spoken
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-10-28 10:23:58" ] >.> <.< *pokes a small hole in the hype balloon* The next ancient breed, the one whose silhouette we shared earlier this year, is still being worked on. And a general information heads up or reminder (whichever applies): Festivals and our anniversary are the only events we allow for weekend starts. Launches for releases like breeds or features is an all-hands situation. We're not going to call the team in on a Sunday for that. Or a Friday, for that matter. /shudder [/quote] Yeah, I think everyone forgot that Sunday is a [i]weekend[/i], and everyone is human, and humans need to take breaks. If this breed would be worked on even when the staff are tired, the quality would be worse. I think the breed won’t be released within three days of no updates on it.
Aequorin wrote on 2021-10-28 10:23:58:
>.>
<.<

Yeah, I think everyone forgot that Sunday is a weekend, and everyone is human, and humans need to take breaks. If this breed would be worked on even when the staff are tired, the quality would be worse. I think the breed won’t be released within three days of no updates on it.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="QuirkyJunimo" date="2021-10-28 10:28:54" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-10-28 10:23:58" ] >.> <.< *pokes a small hole in the hype balloon* The next ancient breed, the one whose silhouette we shared earlier this year, is still being worked on. And a general information heads up or reminder (whichever applies): Festivals and our anniversary are the only events we allow for weekend starts. Launches for releases like breeds or features is an all-hands situation. We're not going to call the team in on a Sunday for that. Or a Friday, for that matter. /shudder [/quote] Yeah, I think everyone forgot that Sunday is a [i]weekend[/i], and everyone is human, and humans need to take breaks. If this breed would be worked on even when the staff are tired, the quality would be worse. I think the breed won’t be released within three days of no updates on it. [/quote] True. Developers are not the stormcatcher, they dont need to work on weekends, and deserve breaks
QuirkyJunimo wrote on 2021-10-28 10:28:54:
>.>
<.<

Yeah, I think everyone forgot that Sunday is a weekend, and everyone is human, and humans need to take breaks. If this breed would be worked on even when the staff are tired, the quality would be worse. I think the breed won’t be released within three days of no updates on it.
True. Developers are not the stormcatcher, they dont need to work on weekends, and deserve breaks
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="apneic" date="2021-10-28 10:26:07" ] the mouse has spoken [/quote]
apneic wrote on 2021-10-28 10:26:07:
the mouse has spoken
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
I expect it'll be after the fest sometime in mid November. If they release it during the fest, the site will lag and just make people upset about missing fest currency and buying skins.
I expect it'll be after the fest sometime in mid November. If they release it during the fest, the site will lag and just make people upset about missing fest currency and buying skins.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
If it's still being worked on I'm anticipating a 2022 release either in Q1 or Q2
If it's still being worked on I'm anticipating a 2022 release either in Q1 or Q2
[quote name="SCB" date="2021-10-27 16:13:45" ] We need tin foil hat apparel for April 1st next year.. [/quote] honestly I would love this so much but yes I love how this community just goes RABID over any scraps of lore that we get to see
SCB wrote on 2021-10-27 16:13:45:
We need tin foil hat apparel for April 1st next year..
honestly I would love this so much

but yes I love how this community just goes RABID over any scraps of lore that we get to see
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[quote name="IvoryFrost" date="2021-10-28 11:07:49" ] If it's still being worked on I'm anticipating a 2022 release either in Q1 or Q2 [/quote] Well, that could be possible, but it will most likely be in 2021
IvoryFrost wrote on 2021-10-28 11:07:49:
Well, that could be possible, but it will most likely be in 2021
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-10-28 10:23:58" ] *pokes a small hole in the hype balloon* [/quote] FDR in 3, 2, 1: [img]https://c.tenor.com/0QJwQfTer8QAAAAd/anime-explosion.gif[/img]
FDR in 3, 2, 1:
anime-explosion.gif
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7