Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many gems have you bought(with USD)?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
For those who are comfortable with sharing, how many gems have you purchased with irl money on FR?

I've personally bought the 2000 gem package a couple of times, but not anymore than that.
For those who are comfortable with sharing, how many gems have you purchased with irl money on FR?

I've personally bought the 2000 gem package a couple of times, but not anymore than that.
WIP
I think I've only bought $80 worth of Gems overall. Rather earn than buy, but around the holidays I like to support the site, so I'll grab a $20 deal each year, but only started to 3 years ago.

Only other time was when I really wanted some accents that were hard finds and didn't have the time to grind for treasure/gems.
I think I've only bought $80 worth of Gems overall. Rather earn than buy, but around the holidays I like to support the site, so I'll grab a $20 deal each year, but only started to 3 years ago.

Only other time was when I really wanted some accents that were hard finds and didn't have the time to grind for treasure/gems.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
Zero (like many others most likely)

I am chronically ill and can't really work irl, thus my income is extremely low and goes mainly to keeping a roof over my head, food, medication & insurance.

It sucks 'cause I'd love to buy a ton of gems to buy eggs with from time to time but it's simply not an option for me.
Zero (like many others most likely)

I am chronically ill and can't really work irl, thus my income is extremely low and goes mainly to keeping a roof over my head, food, medication & insurance.

It sucks 'cause I'd love to buy a ton of gems to buy eggs with from time to time but it's simply not an option for me.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Honestly, it's not too much but it happens on such a spread out basis that I've still lost track.
I've bought the 2000 gem package exactly once to buy and gene up a perfect G1 Obelisk I found...every other time it's been the 500 and 1000 gem packages.
Honestly, it's not too much but it happens on such a spread out basis that I've still lost track.
I've bought the 2000 gem package exactly once to buy and gene up a perfect G1 Obelisk I found...every other time it's been the 500 and 1000 gem packages.
Pretty sure I've bought the 2k pack 3 times in total, when they go on sale that is. :3
Pretty sure I've bought the 2k pack 3 times in total, when they go on sale that is. :3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
...0 [emoji=mirror size=1]
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
I bought the $100 pack last year as a Christmas present to myself. I still haven't used all the gems because I'm real stingy. xD
I bought the $100 pack last year as a Christmas present to myself. I still haven't used all the gems because I'm real stingy. xD
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
I got a 20$ pack once I think and then never again? I don't know but I don't calculate bought gems at all with my budgeting.
I got a 20$ pack once I think and then never again? I don't know but I don't calculate bought gems at all with my budgeting.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
The 500 one just once. I'm a pretty frugal person and the only reason why I bought the gems was so I could get an egg to hatch in name of me moving to college. I've been thinking of buying more, but as of now I'm just not interested in more.
The 500 one just once. I'm a pretty frugal person and the only reason why I bought the gems was so I could get an egg to hatch in name of me moving to college. I've been thinking of buying more, but as of now I'm just not interested in more.
Not once in my seven years of being here. Just made those gems the ol fashioned way.
Not once in my seven years of being here. Just made those gems the ol fashioned way.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12