Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Vault
1 2 3 4 5 6
What do you put in your vault?
I put frogs
What do you put in your vault?
I put frogs
Potted Cactus =
=Vx1HobZ.png
=B1biG2b.png
yyLPAvX.png
GRHnPzA.png
Just some cactus crazy person
Birb_Cult.gif
[nextcol]eSHXerd.png[/columns]
Bones, moths, and vaguely valuable things that I don't wanna accidentally hoardsell.
Bones, moths, and vaguely valuable things that I don't wanna accidentally hoardsell.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
valuable things, all my openables/chests
valuable things, all my openables/chests
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Eggs, familiars I have to Awakened and sprites/downtime fams that aren't attached to a dragon right now, at least one of each food item I think is very cute, runestones, seasonal currency, deity sackdolls, plushies...
Eggs, familiars I have to Awakened and sprites/downtime fams that aren't attached to a dragon right now, at least one of each food item I think is very cute, runestones, seasonal currency, deity sackdolls, plushies...
i put anything i find cool or interesting, shiny rocks, eyeballs, weird aliens, bones, random dolls, and of course, frogs
i put anything i find cool or interesting, shiny rocks, eyeballs, weird aliens, bones, random dolls, and of course, frogs
stuff i want to be sure i dont accidentally sell. I also keep my sentimental hoards there, like one item each from the dustcarve event!
stuff i want to be sure i dont accidentally sell. I also keep my sentimental hoards there, like one item each from the dustcarve event!
66.png
Sentimental keepsakes and hibden items I don't need anymore since I completed the tasks linked to them [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Sentimental keepsakes and hibden items I don't need anymore since I completed the tasks linked to them
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Pretty Rocks. Books/Scrolls. Battle Trophies. My permanent familiar collection. Swipp/Baldwin items that I don't want to accidentally sell or eat. Enough battle stones that I can equip basically any new leveled dragon I want without significant expense.

Basically two classes of items:
Things that I imagine my dragons hoard for personal reasons.
Things that I as a player want to keep, but do not frequently interact with and don't want to risk losing.
Pretty Rocks. Books/Scrolls. Battle Trophies. My permanent familiar collection. Swipp/Baldwin items that I don't want to accidentally sell or eat. Enough battle stones that I can equip basically any new leveled dragon I want without significant expense.

Basically two classes of items:
Things that I imagine my dragons hoard for personal reasons.
Things that I as a player want to keep, but do not frequently interact with and don't want to risk losing.
cDDSaqc.png
:D We use it to store items for Wind's in flight raffles so they're all nice and separate. If we didn't run raffles we wouldn't use it at all.
:D We use it to store items for Wind's in flight raffles so they're all nice and separate. If we didn't run raffles we wouldn't use it at all.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343167327048564747/899213829869813780/unknown.png[/img] maple seeds
unknown.png

maple seeds
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6