Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dear FRD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="@EchoedSilence" date="2021-10-11 16:17:14" ] [quote name="@PixelSpiral" date="2021-10-11 16:16:25" ] [quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2021-10-11 16:06:58" ] actually yknow what im going to make tea irl because im really up for it right now even though its kind of late [/quote] tea update i made it way too hot but im going to have to just. go with it! [/quote] what kind of tea? [size=1]did you add goop? [/quote] Who needs taste buds when you can have goop!
@EchoedSilence wrote on 2021-10-11 16:17:14:
@PixelSpiral wrote on 2021-10-11 16:16:25:
PixelSpiral wrote on 2021-10-11 16:06:58:
actually yknow what im going to make tea irl because im really up for it right now even though its kind of late
tea update i made it way too hot but im going to have to just. go with it!
what kind of tea?
did you add goop?
Who needs taste buds when you can have goop!
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@Cuon
Aaa thank you so much! I've saved both of them, they look very doable for perhaps a rainy day with some nice music in the background... Just the right vibes thrown together
@Cuon
Aaa thank you so much! I've saved both of them, they look very doable for perhaps a rainy day with some nice music in the background... Just the right vibes thrown together

it is simply black tea with sugar you can probably find goop in like. here [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/a6/Piranhabons.png[/img] looks like nutella
it is simply black tea with sugar
you can probably find goop in like. here
Piranhabons.png
looks like nutella
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Oh those look nice... They sound and look a little like very soft fine textured shortbread.

Hope you don't mind me bringing my own tea. *sips from a huge mug of ginger, cinnamon and honey sweetened tea* I like mine extremely sweet with far too much honey. Though with the war zone out there I feel like I need it.
Oh those look nice... They sound and look a little like very soft fine textured shortbread.

Hope you don't mind me bringing my own tea. *sips from a huge mug of ginger, cinnamon and honey sweetened tea* I like mine extremely sweet with far too much honey. Though with the war zone out there I feel like I need it.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2021-10-11 16:19:15" ] it is simply black tea with sugar you can probably find goop in like. here [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/a6/Piranhabons.png[/img] looks like nutella [/quote] pixel nutella goop :D
PixelSpiral wrote on 2021-10-11 16:19:15:
it is simply black tea with sugar
you can probably find goop in like. here
Piranhabons.png
looks like nutella
pixel nutella goop :D
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
Ahh Tea! I love tea, anyone got oreos?
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
Hmmmmhmgh now I'm like really hungry and want some tea. I don't even know if we have any in the house, I don't think so. :(
Hmmmmhmgh now I'm like really hungry and want some tea. I don't even know if we have any in the house, I don't think so. :(
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Back with hot cocoa, you guys got me ready for a warm drink! Meat is in fact a good enjoyer, and so are Limbo, Stybor, Cassiopeia, Eyes and Fester.
Back with hot cocoa, you guys got me ready for a warm drink! Meat is in fact a good enjoyer, and so are Limbo, Stybor, Cassiopeia, Eyes and Fester.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
@Blackstar1981 I have golden oreos? [s]The best kind.[/s] *heaves out a bulging box of oreo packets, another of digestives and a third with rich tea biscuits* [img]https://assets-metrostyle.abs-cbn.com/prod/metro.style/media/assets/goldenoreosarticlebanner-1440x900.jpg[/img] [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Bowl_of_digestive_biscuits.jpg[/img] [img]http://veggies.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/IMG_0227.jpg[/img]
@Blackstar1981 I have golden oreos?

The best kind.

*heaves out a bulging box of oreo packets, another of digestives and a third with rich tea biscuits*

goldenoreosarticlebanner-1440x900.jpg

Bowl_of_digestive_biscuits.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
[quote name="@Blackstar1981" date="2021-10-11 16:21:13" ] Ahh Tea! I love tea, anyone got oreos? [/quote] we have goop oreos!
@Blackstar1981 wrote on 2021-10-11 16:21:13:
we have goop oreos!
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11