Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dear FRD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
[quote name="Severynn" date="2021-10-11 16:07:05" ] [quote name="@Niceless" date="2021-10-11 16:04:49" ] Also I like all cookies, but have you had those like... really fluffy cookies you only find in grocery stores? The ones that taste like they were made with pixie dust or something? Lofthouse cookies I think? [/quote] Oooo I don't know those! I would assume we don't have these in Europe! [/quote] You can make them at home too if you can’t buy them! I can get you a recipe if you want…
Severynn wrote on 2021-10-11 16:07:05:
@Niceless wrote on 2021-10-11 16:04:49:
Also I like all cookies, but have you had those like... really fluffy cookies you only find in grocery stores? The ones that taste like they were made with pixie dust or something? Lofthouse cookies I think?
Oooo I don't know those! I would assume we don't have these in Europe!
You can make them at home too if you can’t buy them! I can get you a recipe if you want…
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
[quote name="@Severynn" date="2021-10-11 16:07:05" ] [quote name="@/Niceless" date="2021-10-11 16:04:49" ] Also I like all cookies, but have you had those like... really fluffy cookies you only find in grocery stores? The ones that taste like they were made with pixie dust or something? Lofthouse cookies I think? [/quote] Oooo I don't know those! I would assume we don't have these in Europe! [/quote] they are the best. lofthouse goop sounds so good
@Severynn wrote on 2021-10-11 16:07:05:
@/Niceless wrote on 2021-10-11 16:04:49:
Also I like all cookies, but have you had those like... really fluffy cookies you only find in grocery stores? The ones that taste like they were made with pixie dust or something? Lofthouse cookies I think?
they are the best. lofthouse goop sounds so good
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
*Shuffles into thread wearing a disguise that resembles dead leaves and silently contemplates if pumpkins are an item in the game, and if not, why they weren't added because that seems like a crime*

You got decaf chai latte? I'm craving a warm beverage right about now.
*Shuffles into thread wearing a disguise that resembles dead leaves and silently contemplates if pumpkins are an item in the game, and if not, why they weren't added because that seems like a crime*

FfsFHyt.png
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2021-10-11 16:08:24" ] I'm relatively new. this is my first time experiencing RoR drama. and I'm already like. "guys. complaining on the forums won't help. on the contrary, it will only make things worse" why is this a thing. if it didn't succeed for the past, oh, I don't know, how old is RoR, why would it succeed now? it just baffles me. maybe I'm just not understanding something here, but... the rules are clear enough? and this is coming from someone who has trouble reading between the lines. like. this is going to be a dumb comparison but bear with me for a second - the site rating is only a bit higher than that of the pokemon anime. what does the pokemon anime (and especially the movies) get away with? scuffs and bruises and bandaged injuries (without blood showing, be glad we got our bloody bandages thanks to the slightly higher rating!). anything more than that is a no-go. that's how ratings work. maybe instead of being stubborn they should spend that energy on leveling fodder so they can get a discount during their festival... [/quote] This is the right take, imo.
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2021-10-11 16:08:24:
I'm relatively new. this is my first time experiencing RoR drama. and I'm already like. "guys. complaining on the forums won't help. on the contrary, it will only make things worse"
why is this a thing. if it didn't succeed for the past, oh, I don't know, how old is RoR, why would it succeed now? it just baffles me. maybe I'm just not understanding something here, but... the rules are clear enough? and this is coming from someone who has trouble reading between the lines.
like. this is going to be a dumb comparison but bear with me for a second - the site rating is only a bit higher than that of the pokemon anime. what does the pokemon anime (and especially the movies) get away with? scuffs and bruises and bandaged injuries (without blood showing, be glad we got our bloody bandages thanks to the slightly higher rating!). anything more than that is a no-go. that's how ratings work.
maybe instead of being stubborn they should spend that energy on leveling fodder so they can get a discount during their festival...

This is the right take, imo.
WIP
Teeaaaa, excellent

*distant slorping*
Teeaaaa, excellent

*distant slorping*
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
[quote name="Katharos" date="2021-10-11 16:07:04" ] Damn devs just locking threads left and right. All I want to see is the devs to make the rules clearer instead being vague or just ban red lol. I'm just drinking some peppermint tea, lovely stuff highly recommend it. [/quote] Peppermint tea is great I just don't get it very often... :O [quote name="@Severynn" date="2021-10-11 16:07:05" ] [quote name="@/Niceless" date="2021-10-11 16:04:49" ] Also I like all cookies, but have you had those like... really fluffy cookies you only find in grocery stores? The ones that taste like they were made with pixie dust or something? Lofthouse cookies I think? [/quote] Oooo I don't know those! I would assume we don't have these in Europe! [/quote] Hold lemme get an image... [img]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/delish-202012-lofthousecookies-130-ls-1608834762.jpg[/img] These bad boys! They're suuuper super soft and fluffy and they're just straight sugar but they're so good...
Katharos wrote on 2021-10-11 16:07:04:
Damn devs just locking threads left and right. All I want to see is the devs to make the rules clearer instead being vague or just ban red lol.

I'm just drinking some peppermint tea, lovely stuff highly recommend it.
Peppermint tea is great I just don't get it very often... :O
@Severynn wrote on 2021-10-11 16:07:05:
Hold lemme get an image...

delish-202012-lofthousecookies-130-ls-1608834762.jpg

These bad boys! They're suuuper super soft and fluffy and they're just straight sugar but they're so good...
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="@Cuon" date="2021-10-11 16:08:36" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2021-10-11 16:07:05" ] [quote name="@/Niceless" date="2021-10-11 16:04:49" ] Also I like all cookies, but have you had those like... really fluffy cookies you only find in grocery stores? The ones that taste like they were made with pixie dust or something? Lofthouse cookies I think? [/quote] Oooo I don't know those! I would assume we don't have these in Europe! [/quote] You can make them at home too if you can’t buy them! I can get you a recipe if you want… [/quote] :0! That would be real nice actually! I'm a baker, I love trying new recipes
@Cuon wrote on 2021-10-11 16:08:36:
Severynn wrote on 2021-10-11 16:07:05:
You can make them at home too if you can’t buy them! I can get you a recipe if you want…
:0! That would be real nice actually! I'm a baker, I love trying new recipes

[quote name="@ViperaUnion" date="2021-10-11 16:09:12" ] *Shuffles into thread wearing a disguise that resembles dead leaves and silently contemplates if pumpkins are an item in the game, and if not, why they weren't added because that seems like a crime* You got decaf chai latte? I'm craving a warm beverage right about now. [/quote] dont worry funny leaf pile. pumpkin flavored goop exists, even if pumpkins may not :)
@ViperaUnion wrote on 2021-10-11 16:09:12:

dont worry funny leaf pile. pumpkin flavored goop exists, even if pumpkins may not :)
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
@Niceless those cookies are my weakness.
@Niceless those cookies are my weakness.
FfsFHyt.png
@Niceless
Ok those-- Those look so cute. I change my original choice from Oreos with goop to these with goop
@Niceless
Ok those-- Those look so cute. I change my original choice from Oreos with goop to these with goop

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11