Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dear FRD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="Severynn" date="2021-10-11 16:03:00" ] Hey hey, I see some people here bringing in a lil drama. Have some goop, have a seat, and take your mind off it for a sec. This is not the place Anyone like cookies with their goop? My cookies of choice would be Oreos. Many kinds to choose from! [/quote] nothing better than a little choco chip goop
Severynn wrote on 2021-10-11 16:03:00:
Hey hey, I see some people here bringing in a lil drama. Have some goop, have a seat, and take your mind off it for a sec. This is not the place

Anyone like cookies with their goop? My cookies of choice would be Oreos. Many kinds to choose from!
nothing better than a little choco chip goop
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
Okay, since I already stated my take on this whole thing, let's calm down, have some goop-soup and goop-grog and take a look at Meat so we can all have some free plague flavored serotonin this October: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54045652][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/540457/54045652_350.png[/img][/url]
Okay, since I already stated my take on this whole thing, let's calm down, have some goop-soup and goop-grog and take a look at Meat so we can all have some free plague flavored serotonin this October:

54045652_350.png
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Yeah, I'm not understanding most of the anger over this rule either - and I say this as a Plague member.

You got any Arizona Tea? Maybe a chai latte or mocha? I think I'd need some of that.
Yeah, I'm not understanding most of the anger over this rule either - and I say this as a Plague member.

You got any Arizona Tea? Maybe a chai latte or mocha? I think I'd need some of that.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2021-10-11 16:05:06" ] -snip- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54045652][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/540457/54045652_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] meat looks like they are a goop enjoyer
mistywolf96 wrote on 2021-10-11 16:05:06:
-snip-

54045652_350.png
meat looks like they are a goop enjoyer
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
let's all just step back and breathe please guys
let's all just step back and breathe please guys
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
thanks, i needed it
thanks, i needed it
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
one of these frd moments huh [quote name="EchoedSilence" date="2021-10-11 15:36:48" ] [emoji=gust size=1] [emoji=cauldron size=1]<--(dont worry, it's just spooky tea) [/quote] can i just eat the gust actually yknow what im going to make tea irl because im really up for it right now even though its kind of late
one of these frd moments huh
EchoedSilence wrote on 2021-10-11 15:36:48:

<--(dont worry, it's just spooky tea)
can i just eat the gust
actually yknow what im going to make tea irl because im really up for it right now even though its kind of late
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Damn devs just locking threads left and right. All I want to see is the devs to make the rules clearer instead being vague or just ban red lol.

I'm just drinking some peppermint tea, lovely stuff highly recommend it.
Damn devs just locking threads left and right. All I want to see is the devs to make the rules clearer instead being vague or just ban red lol.

I'm just drinking some peppermint tea, lovely stuff highly recommend it.
91741235.png77876607.png
[quote name="@Niceless" date="2021-10-11 16:04:49" ] Also I like all cookies, but have you had those like... really fluffy cookies you only find in grocery stores? The ones that taste like they were made with pixie dust or something? Lofthouse cookies I think? [/quote] Oooo I don't know those! I would assume we don't have these in Europe!
@Niceless wrote on 2021-10-11 16:04:49:
Also I like all cookies, but have you had those like... really fluffy cookies you only find in grocery stores? The ones that taste like they were made with pixie dust or something? Lofthouse cookies I think?
Oooo I don't know those! I would assume we don't have these in Europe!

I'm relatively new. this is my first time experiencing RoR drama. and I'm already like. "guys. complaining on the forums won't help. on the contrary, it will only make things worse"
why is this a thing. if it didn't succeed for the past, oh, I don't know, how old is RoR, why would it succeed now? it just baffles me. maybe I'm just not understanding something here, but... the rules are clear enough? and this is coming from someone who has trouble reading between the lines.
like. this is going to be a dumb comparison but bear with me for a second - the site rating is only a bit higher than that of the pokemon anime. what does the pokemon anime (and especially the movies) get away with? scuffs and bruises and bandaged injuries (without blood showing, be glad we got our bloody bandages thanks to the slightly higher rating!). anything more than that is a no-go. that's how ratings work.
maybe instead of being stubborn they should spend that energy on leveling fodder so they can get a discount during their festival...
I'm relatively new. this is my first time experiencing RoR drama. and I'm already like. "guys. complaining on the forums won't help. on the contrary, it will only make things worse"
why is this a thing. if it didn't succeed for the past, oh, I don't know, how old is RoR, why would it succeed now? it just baffles me. maybe I'm just not understanding something here, but... the rules are clear enough? and this is coming from someone who has trouble reading between the lines.
like. this is going to be a dumb comparison but bear with me for a second - the site rating is only a bit higher than that of the pokemon anime. what does the pokemon anime (and especially the movies) get away with? scuffs and bruises and bandaged injuries (without blood showing, be glad we got our bloody bandages thanks to the slightly higher rating!). anything more than that is a no-go. that's how ratings work.
maybe instead of being stubborn they should spend that energy on leveling fodder so they can get a discount during their festival...
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11