Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dear FRD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="Niceless" date="2021-10-11 15:56:03" ] Does it go well with popcorn? [/quote] Of course, goop goes with anything
Niceless wrote on 2021-10-11 15:56:03:
Does it go well with popcorn?
Of course, goop goes with anything
ooSuhor.png
[quote name="@EchoedSilence" date="2021-10-11 15:58:05" ] [quote name="@/Niceless" date="2021-10-11 15:56:03" ] Does it go well with popcorn? [/quote] goop soup covered popcorn is the best flavor [/quote] [img]https://i.imgflip.com/2f8qhe.jpg[/img] [i][b]*big sipp*[/b][/i]
@EchoedSilence wrote on 2021-10-11 15:58:05:
@/Niceless wrote on 2021-10-11 15:56:03:
goop soup covered popcorn is the best flavor
2f8qhe.jpg
*big sipp*
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2021-10-11 15:56:07" ] This is a pg-13 site and plague's aesthetic fits it perfectly! Can't we all get along and enjoy our disease and mushrooms together? [/quote] This is worth repeating! They do let 13-year-olds on here, y'all. It's important to have some compassion for what the people around you might want to see. Let's take a moment to step back and have some leaf goop. [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=cauldron size=1]
mistywolf96 wrote on 2021-10-11 15:56:07:
This is a pg-13 site and plague's aesthetic fits it perfectly! Can't we all get along and enjoy our disease and mushrooms together?

This is worth repeating! They do let 13-year-olds on here, y'all. It's important to have some compassion for what the people around you might want to see. Let's take a moment to step back and have some leaf goop.

YUDrFCG.png
[quote name="GermanicNordic" date="2021-10-11 15:59:18" ] [quote name="Niceless" date="2021-10-11 15:56:03" ] Does it go well with popcorn? [/quote] Of course, goop goes with anything [/quote] goop is the cure-all food. (not a poor choice of words what?) it's tea. it's soup. it's anything you want! Why learn to cook when you have plaguemama's Goop?
GermanicNordic wrote on 2021-10-11 15:59:18:
Niceless wrote on 2021-10-11 15:56:03:
Of course, goop goes with anything
goop is the cure-all food. (not a poor choice of words what?)
it's tea. it's soup. it's anything you want!

Why learn to cook when you have plaguemama's Goop?
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
@mariahwong46 I just wish people could calm down :( i love my flight and i hate seeing drama during the holiday, where ALL of the skins look amazing!
@mariahwong46 I just wish people could calm down :( i love my flight and i hate seeing drama during the holiday, where ALL of the skins look amazing!
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2021-10-11 16:02:07" ] @/mariahwong46 I just wish people could calm down :( i love my flight and i hate seeing drama during the holiday, where ALL of the skins look amazing! [/quote] *whispers* i think they need some goop
mistywolf96 wrote on 2021-10-11 16:02:07:
@/mariahwong46 I just wish people could calm down :( i love my flight and i hate seeing drama during the holiday, where ALL of the skins look amazing!
*whispers* i think they need some goop
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
Hey hey, I see some people here bringing in a lil drama. Have some goop, have a seat, and take your mind off it for a sec. This is not the place

Anyone like cookies with their goop? My cookies of choice would be Oreos. Many kinds to choose from!
Hey hey, I see some people here bringing in a lil drama. Have some goop, have a seat, and take your mind off it for a sec. This is not the place

Anyone like cookies with their goop? My cookies of choice would be Oreos. Many kinds to choose from!

[quote name="Severynn" date="2021-10-11 16:03:00" ] Hey hey, I see some people here bringing in a lil drama. Have some goop, have a seat, and take your mind off it for a sec. This is not the place Anyone like cookies with their goop? My cookies of choice would be Oreos. Many kinds to choose from! [/quote] I'm a choccy chip gooper personally
Severynn wrote on 2021-10-11 16:03:00:

I'm a choccy chip gooper personally
ooSuhor.png
Quoting this for anyone who is going to come into this innocent thread and start drama. Just want a nice happy fest for every flight. [quote name="midlight" date="2021-10-11 15:58:05" ] Nothing changed. Every single skin with bones or red or body horror/etc that got through in previous years is still allowed, and skins like them are allowed to be submitted for the contest. The post is about people submitting hyperrealistic gore skins to the contest/for review. Nothing has changed about the rule whatsoever. They're just restating it for new users. [/quote] ^ This quote sums it up perfectly. Anyways! Yummy goop tea *slurp slurp* Who wants to dip red-and-green cookies in the goop? Ooh, with bone breadsticks too! They're extra crunchy!
Quoting this for anyone who is going to come into this innocent thread and start drama. Just want a nice happy fest for every flight.
midlight wrote on 2021-10-11 15:58:05:
Nothing changed. Every single skin with bones or red or body horror/etc that got through in previous years is still allowed, and skins like them are allowed to be submitted for the contest. The post is about people submitting hyperrealistic gore skins to the contest/for review. Nothing has changed about the rule whatsoever. They're just restating it for new users.
^ This quote sums it up perfectly.

Anyways! Yummy goop tea *slurp slurp*

Who wants to dip red-and-green cookies in the goop? Ooh, with bone breadsticks too! They're extra crunchy!
[quote name="Severynn" date="2021-10-11 16:03:00" ] Hey hey, I see some people here bringing in a lil drama. Have some goop, have a seat, and take your mind off it for a sec. This is not the place Anyone like cookies with their goop? My cookies of choice would be Oreos. Many kinds to choose from! [/quote] Yeah I'm with this one I REALLY don't want to see yet another related post get shut down. This isn't a rules discussion, this is soup tea! Also I like all cookies, but have you had those like... really fluffy cookies you only find in grocery stores? The ones that taste like they were made with pixie dust or something? Lofthouse cookies I think?
Severynn wrote on 2021-10-11 16:03:00:

Yeah I'm with this one I REALLY don't want to see yet another related post get shut down. This isn't a rules discussion, this is soup tea!

Also I like all cookies, but have you had those like... really fluffy cookies you only find in grocery stores? The ones that taste like they were made with pixie dust or something? Lofthouse cookies I think?
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11