Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "you can't use the color red"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
An entire color that IS the color of the Plague Flight? I just don't feel like that's particularly fair to, an entire Flight for whom that is the color :/
An entire color that IS the color of the Plague Flight? I just don't feel like that's particularly fair to, an entire Flight for whom that is the color :/
I think what's funny to me is that there have been accepted skins significantly more disturbing than a little bit of blood.
I think what's funny to me is that there have been accepted skins significantly more disturbing than a little bit of blood.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Sadly we need to get over it as much as I don't like that conclusion either.
We sit up in the coli knocking over beast clan peeps but suddenly red is too much. Maybe we should retire the coli.
Sadly we need to get over it as much as I don't like that conclusion either.
We sit up in the coli knocking over beast clan peeps but suddenly red is too much. Maybe we should retire the coli.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
*gesturing at the bloody bandages and scar apparel*

I at least want scar stuff. Why? Because I'm a survivor of SH. Plague flight means a lot to me. I'm still standing! I want more things that represents that!
*gesturing at the bloody bandages and scar apparel*

I at least want scar stuff. Why? Because I'm a survivor of SH. Plague flight means a lot to me. I'm still standing! I want more things that represents that!
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Yall know more things are red then just blood or gore right?

Also, this rule has been ooooold, nothing changed. they just clarified again.
Yall know more things are red then just blood or gore right?

Also, this rule has been ooooold, nothing changed. they just clarified again.
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
*sighs*

I know there's a good reason for it, but they've shot us in the foot in a way they haven't done with other flights.

*sighs*

I know there's a good reason for it, but they've shot us in the foot in a way they haven't done with other flights.

• Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Red is a "naughty" color cause how dare people want anything the least bit bloodly, admins acting like its a damn crime the people are committing.
Red is a "naughty" color cause how dare people want anything the least bit bloodly, admins acting like its a damn crime the people are committing.
8fNZOKd.gif
It is a bit frustrating, and also a bit confusing as well - as there are items on the site that contradict their statement.
Nonetheless, there isn't anything anyone can do and it is just, how it is.
It is a bit frustrating, and also a bit confusing as well - as there are items on the site that contradict their statement.
Nonetheless, there isn't anything anyone can do and it is just, how it is.
ooSuhor.png
Not even red gloopy mushrooms? :(
Not even red gloopy mushrooms? :(
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
*sigh* Ok, I admit, I don’t like gore that much. But I think that this is getting absurd.

bloody bandages
*sigh* Ok, I admit, I don’t like gore that much. But I think that this is getting absurd.

bloody bandages
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png