Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If fairgrounds capped at 1mil...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oooh that'd be lovely for me.
Oooh that'd be lovely for me.
6klg2iF.png
I honestly think that raising the cap by that much would be a reverse incentive for me; I'd try to cap far less often. I suspect that my earnings would likely overall even out, but like... 75kt is an achievable goal, especially with Glim/Gloom. 1000kt is... that's probably an hour plus, even with how fast G&G goes.

I mean, I wouldn't mind a soft cap instead of a hard one- maybe after the 75kt, you start getting diminishing returns, but I do enjoy playing some of the games and it feels pointless once the 75kt is "used up", too.
I honestly think that raising the cap by that much would be a reverse incentive for me; I'd try to cap far less often. I suspect that my earnings would likely overall even out, but like... 75kt is an achievable goal, especially with Glim/Gloom. 1000kt is... that's probably an hour plus, even with how fast G&G goes.

I mean, I wouldn't mind a soft cap instead of a hard one- maybe after the 75kt, you start getting diminishing returns, but I do enjoy playing some of the games and it feels pointless once the 75kt is "used up", too.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Panther202" date="2021-10-03 15:58:30" ] Hypothetically, if the fairgrounds capped at 1 mil, would you do it every day? I can't focus on anything for longer than about 15 minutes and right now that's all it takes me to hit the 75kt cap. If I went with my current times it would take me roughly 3.3 hours to hit a 1 mil cap. I would definitely do it while I'm just watching TV in the background lol! What about ya'll? Edit: I'm not making any suggestions for FR, that's why it's in the "Discussions" topic. This would be horrible for the FR market and I would never genuinely suggest it for the game. [/quote] How on earth do you reach 75kt in 15 minutes? I've timed myself and others I know, and it always exceeds an hour to 3 hours for anyone if timed. I'd adore your tips.
Panther202 wrote on 2021-10-03 15:58:30:
Hypothetically, if the fairgrounds capped at 1 mil, would you do it every day? I can't focus on anything for longer than about 15 minutes and right now that's all it takes me to hit the 75kt cap. If I went with my current times it would take me roughly 3.3 hours to hit a 1 mil cap.

I would definitely do it while I'm just watching TV in the background lol! What about ya'll?

Edit: I'm not making any suggestions for FR, that's why it's in the "Discussions" topic. This would be horrible for the FR market and I would never genuinely suggest it for the game.
How on earth do you reach 75kt in 15 minutes? I've timed myself and others I know, and it always exceeds an hour to 3 hours for anyone if timed. I'd adore your tips.
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
probably not every day. on weekends/holidays tho yeah why not. free money

@BlackOpalNebula what fair game do you play? glimmer and gloom on hard can hit the cap in like. ten mins if you're good (i'm not)
probably not every day. on weekends/holidays tho yeah why not. free money

@BlackOpalNebula what fair game do you play? glimmer and gloom on hard can hit the cap in like. ten mins if you're good (i'm not)
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
i prolly wouldn't cause god i hardly have the patience to do current cap. maybe a few times for when i rlly needed money tho.
i prolly wouldn't cause god i hardly have the patience to do current cap. maybe a few times for when i rlly needed money tho.
@BlackOpalNebula
Seconding reliquiaen - Hard mode G&G takes me about 11 minutes to max and is the fastest method of maxing (I've seen a guide that says very hard is faster but it has very slow times for hard - comparing 'speedrunner' times for different modes Hard consistently comes out ahead).

There's lots of different guides in the Guides forum, and several on YouTube!

Edit: Hard is also better on mobiles, because you don't need to look anything up. Touch devices are generally better for G&G, both for speed and for saving your wrists.
@BlackOpalNebula
Seconding reliquiaen - Hard mode G&G takes me about 11 minutes to max and is the fastest method of maxing (I've seen a guide that says very hard is faster but it has very slow times for hard - comparing 'speedrunner' times for different modes Hard consistently comes out ahead).

Edit: Hard is also better on mobiles, because you don't need to look anything up. Touch devices are generally better for G&G, both for speed and for saving your wrists.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I might not be able to cap it every day but I'd probably try! It would essentially replace my coli grinding lol
I might not be able to cap it every day but I'd probably try! It would essentially replace my coli grinding lol
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2021-10-04 11:19:21" ] @BlackOpalNebula Seconding reliquiaen - Hard mode G&G takes me about 11 minutes to max and is the fastest method of maxing (I've seen a guide that says very hard is faster but it has very slow times for hard - comparing 'speedrunner' times for different modes Hard consistently comes out ahead). There's lots of different guides in the Guides forum, and several on YouTube! Edit: Hard is also better on mobiles, because you don't need to look anything up. Touch devices are generally better for G&G, both for speed and for saving your wrists. [/quote] Is there a mobile version of FR?
Vendrus wrote on 2021-10-04 11:19:21:
@BlackOpalNebula

Is there a mobile version of FR?
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
Ohh boy. I would be suffering trying to reach that 1mil, but I would probably do it at least a few times- or at least make over 100kt a time.

I would never want to see a G&G tile again in my life but I would be so RICH
Ohh boy. I would be suffering trying to reach that 1mil, but I would probably do it at least a few times- or at least make over 100kt a time.

I would never want to see a G&G tile again in my life but I would be so RICH
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
you know, speaking in theory, I'd actually enjoy a higher cap solely because it would feel like I'm still doing something with the games! right now it feels a bit pointless to play other games since I ~could~ just cap it in 15 minutes with G&G and then the games wouldn't be generating anything for me. but a higher cap would probably get me to actually play more games for variety and enjoyment rather than just to grind it out, ynno? granted, I still don't cap my fairgrounds most of the time because I'm lazy, but it's the thought that I could so easily that keeps me from doing it I guess lol
you know, speaking in theory, I'd actually enjoy a higher cap solely because it would feel like I'm still doing something with the games! right now it feels a bit pointless to play other games since I ~could~ just cap it in 15 minutes with G&G and then the games wouldn't be generating anything for me. but a higher cap would probably get me to actually play more games for variety and enjoyment rather than just to grind it out, ynno? granted, I still don't cap my fairgrounds most of the time because I'm lazy, but it's the thought that I could so easily that keeps me from doing it I guess lol
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7