Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If fairgrounds capped at 1mil...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hypothetically, if the fairgrounds capped at 1 mil, would you do it every day? I can't focus on anything for longer than about 15 minutes and right now that's all it takes me to hit the 75kt cap. If I went with my current times it would take me roughly 3.3 hours to hit a 1 mil cap.

I would definitely do it while I'm just watching TV in the background lol! What about ya'll?

Edit: I'm not making any suggestions for FR, that's why it's in the "Discussions" topic. This would be horrible for the FR market and I would never genuinely suggest it for the game.
Hypothetically, if the fairgrounds capped at 1 mil, would you do it every day? I can't focus on anything for longer than about 15 minutes and right now that's all it takes me to hit the 75kt cap. If I went with my current times it would take me roughly 3.3 hours to hit a 1 mil cap.

I would definitely do it while I'm just watching TV in the background lol! What about ya'll?

Edit: I'm not making any suggestions for FR, that's why it's in the "Discussions" topic. This would be horrible for the FR market and I would never genuinely suggest it for the game.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Oh, if I don't have any projects/tests for uni, I'd absolutely be doing that. Lair expansions are expensive!
Oh, if I don't have any projects/tests for uni, I'd absolutely be doing that. Lair expansions are expensive!
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

The one million would be worth it, honestly I'd probably just use it to, like, just grind enough to buy whatever a current project needed. Going over wouldn't really be necessary, because I wouldn't be losing any money from anything.
The one million would be worth it, honestly I'd probably just use it to, like, just grind enough to buy whatever a current project needed. Going over wouldn't really be necessary, because I wouldn't be losing any money from anything.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I might finally learn how to play Glimmer and Gloom and start playing that every day. I'd also convert whatever treasure I have into gems as quickly as possible since a bunch of players earning a million treasure every day might cause a lot of inflation.
I might finally learn how to play Glimmer and Gloom and start playing that every day. I'd also convert whatever treasure I have into gems as quickly as possible since a bunch of players earning a million treasure every day might cause a lot of inflation.
giphy.gif
[quote name="brightmyth" date="2021-10-03 16:00:46" ] I feel like flight rising might go down the route of neopets (ie, people coming up with scripts to grind out millions of FC) & there would be a lot more people getting caught multiaccounting or cheating, if a 1mil cap was in place! [/quote] That's not what this is about though, I'm just wondering if ya'll personally would do it. I would never suggest this for FR, that's why it's in the Discussions topic hahaha
brightmyth wrote on 2021-10-03 16:00:46:
I feel like flight rising might go down the route of neopets (ie, people coming up with scripts to grind out millions of FC) & there would be a lot more people getting caught multiaccounting or cheating, if a 1mil cap was in place!

That's not what this is about though, I'm just wondering if ya'll personally would do it. I would never suggest this for FR, that's why it's in the Discussions topic hahaha
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
that would be a nightmare to me honestly.
i already hate grinding fairgrounds already. having it be so insanely more would probably end up with me doing it less, as it would feel like trying to dig away at a mountain, yet still have that depressing feeling that 'i should be doing that so i can get things done, but i really don't want to'. :[
that would be a nightmare to me honestly.
i already hate grinding fairgrounds already. having it be so insanely more would probably end up with me doing it less, as it would feel like trying to dig away at a mountain, yet still have that depressing feeling that 'i should be doing that so i can get things done, but i really don't want to'. :[
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I wouldn’t really care at first, but if everyone started grinding then the economy would probably make me leave lol

I know that this isn’t a suggestion
I wouldn’t really care at first, but if everyone started grinding then the economy would probably make me leave lol

I know that this isn’t a suggestion
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I have never reached the 75kt cap in all my years on here. It gets too boring. There's no way I would reach 1 million
I have never reached the 75kt cap in all my years on here. It gets too boring. There's no way I would reach 1 million
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
I probably would if I wasn't too busy with other stuff IRL. I can just do it while watching youtube or something...

that being said the massive amount of inflation this would cause would probably make that 1 mil t worth a lot less than it currently is haha.
I probably would if I wasn't too busy with other stuff IRL. I can just do it while watching youtube or something...

that being said the massive amount of inflation this would cause would probably make that 1 mil t worth a lot less than it currently is haha.
jCVhFoZ.gif
sounds fun, id do it until i had enough to fully unlock the lair
sounds fun, id do it until i had enough to fully unlock the lair
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7