Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If fairgrounds capped at 1mil...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hypothetically, if the fairgrounds capped at 1 mil, would you do it every day? I can't focus on anything for longer than about 15 minutes and right now that's all it takes me to hit the 75kt cap. If I went with my current times it would take me roughly 3.3 hours to hit a 1 mil cap.

I would definitely do it while I'm just watching TV in the background lol! What about ya'll?

Edit: I'm not making any suggestions for FR, that's why it's in the "Discussions" topic. This would be horrible for the FR market and I would never genuinely suggest it for the game.
Hypothetically, if the fairgrounds capped at 1 mil, would you do it every day? I can't focus on anything for longer than about 15 minutes and right now that's all it takes me to hit the 75kt cap. If I went with my current times it would take me roughly 3.3 hours to hit a 1 mil cap.

I would definitely do it while I'm just watching TV in the background lol! What about ya'll?

Edit: I'm not making any suggestions for FR, that's why it's in the "Discussions" topic. This would be horrible for the FR market and I would never genuinely suggest it for the game.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png 62314988.png 50623535.png arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Oh, if I don't have any projects/tests for uni, I'd absolutely be doing that. Lair expansions are expensive!
Oh, if I don't have any projects/tests for uni, I'd absolutely be doing that. Lair expansions are expensive!
LEpJMnn.png
9GBvFvi.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

AiaTo6r.png

7433ed795c93e6b0be87e72b970d940a655c34cb.png
I feel like flight rising might go down the route of neopets (ie, people coming up with scripts to grind out millions of FC) & there would be a lot more people getting caught multiaccounting or cheating, if a 1mil cap was in place!
I feel like flight rising might go down the route of neopets (ie, people coming up with scripts to grind out millions of FC) & there would be a lot more people getting caught multiaccounting or cheating, if a 1mil cap was in place!
H0mc65a.png
august | 中文
@brightmyth
skin shop
The one million would be worth it, honestly I'd probably just use it to, like, just grind enough to buy whatever a current project needed. Going over wouldn't really be necessary, because I wouldn't be losing any money from anything.
The one million would be worth it, honestly I'd probably just use it to, like, just grind enough to buy whatever a current project needed. Going over wouldn't really be necessary, because I wouldn't be losing any money from anything.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I might finally learn how to play Glimmer and Gloom and start playing that every day. I'd also convert whatever treasure I have into gems as quickly as possible since a bunch of players earning a million treasure every day might cause a lot of inflation.
I might finally learn how to play Glimmer and Gloom and start playing that every day. I'd also convert whatever treasure I have into gems as quickly as possible since a bunch of players earning a million treasure every day might cause a lot of inflation.
giphy.gif
[quote name="brightmyth" date="2021-10-03 16:00:46" ] I feel like flight rising might go down the route of neopets (ie, people coming up with scripts to grind out millions of FC) & there would be a lot more people getting caught multiaccounting or cheating, if a 1mil cap was in place! [/quote] That's not what this is about though, I'm just wondering if ya'll personally would do it. I would never suggest this for FR, that's why it's in the Discussions topic hahaha
brightmyth wrote on 2021-10-03 16:00:46:

That's not what this is about though, I'm just wondering if ya'll personally would do it. I would never suggest this for FR, that's why it's in the Discussions topic hahaha
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png 62314988.png 50623535.png arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
that would be a nightmare to me honestly.
i already hate grinding fairgrounds already. having it be so insanely more would probably end up with me doing it less, as it would feel like trying to dig away at a mountain, yet still have that depressing feeling that 'i should be doing that so i can get things done, but i really don't want to'. :[
that would be a nightmare to me honestly.
i already hate grinding fairgrounds already. having it be so insanely more would probably end up with me doing it less, as it would feel like trying to dig away at a mountain, yet still have that depressing feeling that 'i should be doing that so i can get things done, but i really don't want to'. :[
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
[quote name="Panther202" date="2021-10-03 16:02:05" ] [quote name="brightmyth" date="2021-10-03 16:00:46" ] I feel like flight rising might go down the route of neopets (ie, people coming up with scripts to grind out millions of FC) & there would be a lot more people getting caught multiaccounting or cheating, if a 1mil cap was in place! [/quote] That's not what this is about though, I'm just wondering if ya'll personally would do it. I would never suggest this for FR, that's why it's in the Discussions topic hahaha [/quote] Oh yes, apologies - @_@ what I mean is I wouldn't dare touch it! I feel like the things that people would do if such a thing happened would make me scared to earn money through the fairgrounds that way. I'd stick to my usual money-earning methods, because I figure if I can't be bothered to spend 10 minutes earning 75k now, then I wouldn't do it even if I COULD earn 1mil a day.
Panther202 wrote on 2021-10-03 16:02:05:
brightmyth wrote on 2021-10-03 16:00:46:

That's not what this is about though, I'm just wondering if ya'll personally would do it. I would never suggest this for FR, that's why it's in the Discussions topic hahaha

Oh yes, apologies - @_@ what I mean is I wouldn't dare touch it! I feel like the things that people would do if such a thing happened would make me scared to earn money through the fairgrounds that way. I'd stick to my usual money-earning methods, because I figure if I can't be bothered to spend 10 minutes earning 75k now, then I wouldn't do it even if I COULD earn 1mil a day.
H0mc65a.png
august | 中文
@brightmyth
skin shop
I wouldn’t really care at first, but if everyone started grinding then the economy would probably make me leave lol

I know that this isn’t a suggestion
I wouldn’t really care at first, but if everyone started grinding then the economy would probably make me leave lol

I know that this isn’t a suggestion
Call me Junimo! || I like coffee, tundras, and gaolers!
Lobster! Lobster! Lobster! Lobster!
lore shop!
I’m on a mission to get Zuri to 400 likes, can you help me out?
Aaaaand this one too, 400 stars, just like Zuri!
I have never reached the 75kt cap in all my years on here. It gets too boring. There's no way I would reach 1 million
I have never reached the 75kt cap in all my years on here. It gets too boring. There's no way I would reach 1 million
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7