Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item IDs, why?
1 2 3
[font=Comic Sans MS]Okay but what if Starfall Celebration was supposed to be the first Festival ever? [emoji=imperial confused size=1]
Okay but what if Starfall Celebration was supposed to be the first Festival ever?
W6LdAlV.gif
huh-
huh-
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Here's my theory: Acrane never meant to be a flight, there were supposed to be just 10 flights and the items were being created and added into the game, way before fest items were being created. Magic shard was already an item in game and was supposed to be a coli drop or some item obtained from gathering. Then the devs decided to add arcane into the game and and decided to make the shard a fest currency instead of a coli drop, if that makes any sense...?

Another possibility: the number ID of the shard used to be some other item before they removed it, then replaced it with arcane's fest currnecy.
Here's my theory: Acrane never meant to be a flight, there were supposed to be just 10 flights and the items were being created and added into the game, way before fest items were being created. Magic shard was already an item in game and was supposed to be a coli drop or some item obtained from gathering. Then the devs decided to add arcane into the game and and decided to make the shard a fest currency instead of a coli drop, if that makes any sense...?

Another possibility: the number ID of the shard used to be some other item before they removed it, then replaced it with arcane's fest currnecy.
Obviously because arcane is best flight

with shadow ofc <3

with shadow ofc <3
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
I’ve wondered the same thing, though more in reference to how it gets organized in the hoard. Always confused me how there’s magical shards and then Dickinsonia Vendian and then the rest of the fest items…
I’ve wondered the same thing, though more in reference to how it gets organized in the hoard. Always confused me how there’s magical shards and then Dickinsonia Vendian and then the rest of the fest items…
[quote name="squiggie" date="2021-09-28 18:49:54" ] Obviously because arcane is best flight with shadow ofc <3 [/quote] And with fire
squiggie wrote on 2021-09-28 18:49:54:

with shadow ofc <3
And with fire
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I've noticed some ID number weirdness before. I think it was in regards to the Lovebirds tea set. Stuff gets put in the database in weird orders, makes the ID numbers not match the release dates. It happens!
I've noticed some ID number weirdness before. I think it was in regards to the Lovebirds tea set. Stuff gets put in the database in weird orders, makes the ID numbers not match the release dates. It happens!
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
Or any of the other things that are strange ID-wise. Know I've seen pieces of sets that are not sitting even close to the other pieces of sets when it comes to IDs haha
Or any of the other things that are strange ID-wise. Know I've seen pieces of sets that are not sitting even close to the other pieces of sets when it comes to IDs haha
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Dinic: I wonder if maybe they added the arcane fest items first so that they had one on-site for testing while the other 10 were being drawn?
Dinic: I wonder if maybe they added the arcane fest items first so that they had one on-site for testing while the other 10 were being drawn?
my theory: the current art for the arcane currency was originally just a random crystal in the game, until they repurposed it to be the arcane currency :P
my theory: the current art for the arcane currency was originally just a random crystal in the game, until they repurposed it to be the arcane currency :P
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif kipper
he/they • fr+8
___
humanoid art shop (usd slots open)
pfp dragon
about me
__u2HsRAV.gif
1 2 3