Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *waves hi*
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Can we.
See puppy?
Can we.
See puppy?
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Aww glad to see you're ok and about the puppy! Its scry looks very cute, can't wait for when you'll feel like it's time for revealing a picture. I just got accepted into my preferred medical residency school, so i am super stoked!
Aww glad to see you're ok and about the puppy! Its scry looks very cute, can't wait for when you'll feel like it's time for revealing a picture. I just got accepted into my preferred medical residency school, so i am super stoked!
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
omgg puppy
omgg puppy
no puppy photo? that feels illegal
no puppy photo? that feels illegal
iO2X60T.png
Glad to hear you're okay, and happy for you with your puppy. I also have a large brown dog with a white belly (more of a flash than the whole belly), and she's a Newfoundland who I rescued in 2019.
Glad to hear you're okay, and happy for you with your puppy. I also have a large brown dog with a white belly (more of a flash than the whole belly), and she's a Newfoundland who I rescued in 2019.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Aequorian I Actually have Wondered About Staff because it has been quiet, but I did kinda Figure you all were probably Working Behind The Scenes and Understand you guys have a life, etc.

Also, Give the Baby Pup Hugs from all the FR Players! :)

@Aequorian I Actually have Wondered About Staff because it has been quiet, but I did kinda Figure you all were probably Working Behind The Scenes and Understand you guys have a life, etc.

Also, Give the Baby Pup Hugs from all the FR Players! :)

9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

Aww, puppy :)
I hope the training goes well!
Hope you all are doing well though :>
Aww, puppy :)
I hope the training goes well!
Hope you all are doing well though :>
o9GbwME.png 9GImlPT.png Untitled367.png Untitled19.png
Staff, I know you're around here somewhere and I just need to let you know that this site, your creation, is one of only several things that has managed to make me the happiest I've ever been. You've prompted me to pursue something I never had the courage for and I'm very thankful for that. The way in which this site allows me to construct an entire world with intricate people, realistic geology and ecosystems, with different culture and tons of details, it makes me so so happy and it allows me to visualise it. Without this, I would most likely never have gotten this deep into digital art and history, as well as game development. Really makes me feel like I'm part of at least something :sob: Thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Staff, I know you're around here somewhere and I just need to let you know that this site, your creation, is one of only several things that has managed to make me the happiest I've ever been. You've prompted me to pursue something I never had the courage for and I'm very thankful for that. The way in which this site allows me to construct an entire world with intricate people, realistic geology and ecosystems, with different culture and tons of details, it makes me so so happy and it allows me to visualise it. Without this, I would most likely never have gotten this deep into digital art and history, as well as game development. Really makes me feel like I'm part of at least something :sob:

Thank you
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Haha... how dare life get in front of FR for us ... why does it keep doing that?

But cute puppy is valid reason to be distracted.

We are good ... petting al my pretty dragons while we wait for our furniture to be found by the moving company. It's only been lost for 2 months and we are camping ???? inside our home.

But like over the last 2 crazy years fr is being my comfort blanket and second home to get me through the frustration of life.

Enjoy your puppy ????
Haha... how dare life get in front of FR for us ... why does it keep doing that?

But cute puppy is valid reason to be distracted.

We are good ... petting al my pretty dragons while we wait for our furniture to be found by the moving company. It's only been lost for 2 months and we are camping ???? inside our home.

But like over the last 2 crazy years fr is being my comfort blanket and second home to get me through the frustration of life.

Enjoy your puppy ????
A5i3AHB.png
[quote name="acervine" date="2021-09-22 09:33:13" ] I just got accepted into my preferred medical residency school, so i am super stoked! [/quote] @acervine, congratulations! That's fantastic news! [quote name="MewBladeXxX" date="2021-09-22 06:25:03" ] I see you haven’t quite gotten to the stage of ”What’s in your mouth- DROP THAT RIGHT NOW!” haha [/quote] "Leave it" or trade. Trading works best with this one, 100%. Never take your eyes off a puppy! @MewBladeXxX She's also just pushed me off the couch trying to position herself for a nap. Sigh.
acervine wrote on 2021-09-22 09:33:13:
I just got accepted into my preferred medical residency school, so i am super stoked!

@acervine, congratulations! That's fantastic news!
MewBladeXxX wrote on 2021-09-22 06:25:03:
I see you haven’t quite gotten to the stage of ”What’s in your mouth- DROP THAT RIGHT NOW!” haha

"Leave it" or trade. Trading works best with this one, 100%. Never take your eyes off a puppy! @MewBladeXxX

She's also just pushed me off the couch trying to position herself for a nap. Sigh.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12