Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *waves hi*
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I see you haven’t quite gotten to the stage of ”What’s in your mouth- DROP THAT RIGHT NOW!” haha
I see you haven’t quite gotten to the stage of ”What’s in your mouth- DROP THAT RIGHT NOW!” haha
1xcX4j2.gif
Thank you for checking in! Always glad to hear how everyone is doing. I am currently drinking a warm and soothing cup of hazelnut latte because coffee beverages are life right now. And puppy fun!! Our neighbor adopt a Beagle pup a couple months ago and he has gotten so big. I love getting to pet him and love on him and play with his big floppy ears when they take him for a walk. Lots of sympathy for them though. He is a cute pup but is the Beagle version of Marley from Marley & Me. [emoji=tundra sad size=1] I hear stories almost everyday of what he's gotten into or torn up. XD
Thank you for checking in! Always glad to hear how everyone is doing. I am currently drinking a warm and soothing cup of hazelnut latte because coffee beverages are life right now.

And puppy fun!! Our neighbor adopt a Beagle pup a couple months ago and he has gotten so big. I love getting to pet him and love on him and play with his big floppy ears when they take him for a walk. Lots of sympathy for them though. He is a cute pup but is the Beagle version of Marley from Marley & Me. I hear stories almost everyday of what he's gotten into or torn up. XD
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
FObX7rS.png
SPACER RBHJg0l.png
always nice to hear from y'all staff and good luck with the puppy!!

digital coffee mug toast to being busy...i'm starting a new job soon and trying not to stress about the change of pace QwQ
always nice to hear from y'all staff and good luck with the puppy!!

digital coffee mug toast to being busy...i'm starting a new job soon and trying not to stress about the change of pace QwQ
zZNI3gs.png
whoa, never expected a thread like this :O
whoa, never expected a thread like this :O
BuDq0ZK.gif
Hi Aequorin! All good here, enjoying the site as usual. Congrats on your new puppy! The potty training stage sure is annoying but they're worth it in the end!
Hi Aequorin! All good here, enjoying the site as usual. Congrats on your new puppy! The potty training stage sure is annoying but they're worth it in the end!
21010.png
Toad | She/Her | About | Lore
hello Aequorin! im doing a lil rough rn, had way too many panic attacks today, but FR is calming me a bit.
hello Aequorin! im doing a lil rough rn, had way too many panic attacks today, but FR is calming me a bit.
Q0pfSFn.png b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

download.png

b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

download.png

b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

download.png
waves back!! it's nice to hear from you! good luck with the dog, we foster kittens and puppies and i know how that is, lol. so many pee pads
waves back!! it's nice to hear from you! good luck with the dog, we foster kittens and puppies and i know how that is, lol. so many pee pads
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Consider your bones, old man. You're outmatched.
xxx
xxx
PUPPY !!!

I'm over here practicing making earrings for the first time ^^" I have no idea if I did it right but it's fun !!
PUPPY !!!

I'm over here practicing making earrings for the first time ^^" I have no idea if I did it right but it's fun !!
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
actually cool enough today we could open the windows for a little while this morning--glorious!
actually cool enough today we could open the windows for a little while this morning--glorious!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Great hearing from you, good luck with the puppy!
It’s finally getting to be cool outside. Unfortunately, my hands have been hurting lately so that’s less fun.
Great hearing from you, good luck with the puppy!
It’s finally getting to be cool outside. Unfortunately, my hands have been hurting lately so that’s less fun.
_____
gxY8SIo.png
FzUeIkW.png
MjqG2rA.png They/Them
FR+2
Art Shop
y1ib5Xu.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12