Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *waves hi*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Oh, it's so good to hear that the team is doing alright! I've been kinda worried about y'all as of late ;^^ Good luck with the puppy!! Hopefully the coffee helps you! As for how I'm doing... good, I'd say! Working on some bbc code stuff rn, played Project Zomboid earlier. I have uni assignments due tomorrow but I'm really not feelin' it right now so that's a problem for future me [emoji=tundra tongue size=2]
Oh, it's so good to hear that the team is doing alright! I've been kinda worried about y'all as of late ;^^

Good luck with the puppy!! Hopefully the coffee helps you!

As for how I'm doing... good, I'd say! Working on some bbc code stuff rn, played Project Zomboid earlier. I have uni assignments due tomorrow but I'm really not feelin' it right now so that's a problem for future me
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

I should start calling hatchlings 'puppies' from here on out :)
I should start calling hatchlings 'puppies' from here on out :)
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
I'm procrastinating my french homework. It'll get done... eventually.
I'm procrastinating my french homework. It'll get done... eventually.
+2 FR time
he/they
Awe Pupper [emoji=obelisk star size=1] I'm doing alright, a bit busier than I'd prefer but I started a new job so hopefully things will calm soon and I can get back to puttering around on here with my dragons. [emoji=obelisk happy size=1]
Awe Pupper

I'm doing alright, a bit busier than I'd prefer but I started a new job so hopefully things will calm soon and I can get back to puttering around on here with my dragons.
42rDdHA.png
I would like to see the dog child please.
I would like to see the dog child please.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

oooo a puppy!

I'm just busy with school recently ;-;
oooo a puppy!

I'm just busy with school recently ;-;
ldNLSdw.png
Living up to my signature: four games a week when all goes well, plus hiking with friends. This artist/ceramist just took a whole year off for mental health.
Living up to my signature: four games a week when all goes well, plus hiking with friends. This artist/ceramist just took a whole year off for mental health.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I'm slowly getting sick and doing my best to rest to not get worse by relaxing on FR. Albeit after this post I'm going to bed because while my dragons are lovely, I do love sleep more than them :p
I'm slowly getting sick and doing my best to rest to not get worse by relaxing on FR. Albeit after this post I'm going to bed because while my dragons are lovely, I do love sleep more than them :p
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[quote name="Tune" date="2021-09-21 19:15:45" ] I'm slowly getting sick and doing my best to rest to not get worse by relaxing on FR. Albeit after this post I'm going to bed because while my dragons are lovely, I do love sleep more than them :p [/quote] @Tune I feel ya Here's a motivational quote to get you up on your feat and hopefully you feel better soon. [quote]If you're sick, take your sick day. If you don't take your sick day, know what your reward is?You weren't sick- that was the reward. -Chris Christie[/quote]
Tune wrote on 2021-09-21 19:15:45:
@Tune I feel ya

Here's a motivational quote to get you up on your feat and hopefully you feel better soon.
Quote:
If you're sick, take your sick day. If you don't take your sick day, know what your reward is?You weren't sick- that was the reward.
-Chris Christie
LMLA6wg.png
Oooh puppies are a handfull! Definitely not for the faint of heart - when it comes to baby animals, I prefer fish and cats lol

Currently it's raining a lot here, but I love that because rain is so nice, and my tropical plants are enjoying the humid warm weather while it lasts :) Soon it'll be time to bring everything indoors for winter time again.

Man, now I want pumpkin stuff...
Oooh puppies are a handfull! Definitely not for the faint of heart - when it comes to baby animals, I prefer fish and cats lol

Currently it's raining a lot here, but I love that because rain is so nice, and my tropical plants are enjoying the humid warm weather while it lasts :) Soon it'll be time to bring everything indoors for winter time again.

Man, now I want pumpkin stuff...
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12