Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *waves hi*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Aw buppy. My 6yo dog still thinks she's a puppy.

Good to hear you're all doing good, I'm just sitting here waiting for summer and heat and bugs to be over.
Aw buppy. My 6yo dog still thinks she's a puppy.

Good to hear you're all doing good, I'm just sitting here waiting for summer and heat and bugs to be over.
I'm also noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | my FR tumblr93sr.png
Cute doggo scry!
Cute doggo scry!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
glad to hear you're alright, staff! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] and !!!! puppy!! do they have a name yet? :O
glad to hear you're alright, staff!

and !!!! puppy!! do they have a name yet? :O
"link • ufology
they/he/she
I've been drinking plenty of chai tea personally, all the autumn vibes here too! [emoji=autumn tree size=1] Hang in there! Hopefully he doesn't stay in that rambunctious stage for too long. It feels like just yesterday our family dog was a puppy too. He's only a couple years old now; he's an australian shepherd. Very full of energy, very much so trying to chew everything. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Summer was certainly awful with the bugs. We're still dealing with a gnat problem indoors... and all the spiders that come with them. Blegh! Definitely another reason I'm really looking forward to fall. [emoji=coatl happy size=1] The dragon version of your pup is very cute! I hope you can find some respite amidst all the puppy chaos. Take care!
I've been drinking plenty of chai tea personally, all the autumn vibes here too!

Hang in there! Hopefully he doesn't stay in that rambunctious stage for too long. It feels like just yesterday our family dog was a puppy too. He's only a couple years old now; he's an australian shepherd. Very full of energy, very much so trying to chew everything.

Summer was certainly awful with the bugs. We're still dealing with a gnat problem indoors... and all the spiders that come with them. Blegh! Definitely another reason I'm really looking forward to fall.

The dragon version of your pup is very cute!

I hope you can find some respite amidst all the puppy chaos. Take care!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Puppy! That sounds like a handful, but totally worth it! I'm close to completing my first book, had to take a week off from it because my mouth with hurting and depression smacked me down a bit. [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=1]
Puppy! That sounds like a handful, but totally worth it! I'm close to completing my first book, had to take a week off from it because my mouth with hurting and depression smacked me down a bit.
TeIPAUy.gifqv3OlWK.png6rbz2Vd.png H0bF1BC.gif
aweh, puppy!! and pft, i feel you on strong coffee. i'm glad all is well! & hopefully is for everyone.

i just started a full-time job! it is very exciting, though i am already feeling tired. (i wore my fitbit today and got 5k steps in at work. yay? yay!)
aweh, puppy!! and pft, i feel you on strong coffee. i'm glad all is well! & hopefully is for everyone.

i just started a full-time job! it is very exciting, though i am already feeling tired. (i wore my fitbit today and got 5k steps in at work. yay? yay!)
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[font=American Gothic][size=4]Glad to know you guys are good! I wish you luck with the puppy. Potty training and teething puppies can be really hard. But the love is worth it in the end. I hope you enjoy your coffee, Aequorin. I'm just doing mundane life stuff and enjoying some relief from stress. Feels really nice to use sit back and relax, even for just a moment. [emoji=banescale sleepy size=1]
Glad to know you guys are good! I wish you luck with the puppy. Potty training and teething puppies can be really hard. But the love is worth it in the end. I hope you enjoy your coffee, Aequorin.

I'm just doing mundane life stuff and enjoying some relief from stress. Feels really nice to use sit back and relax, even for just a moment.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
New puppies are always little pieces of work, but they are so cute! Your dragon rendition of the little pupper is adorable! What's your new doggo's name? :D
New puppies are always little pieces of work, but they are so cute! Your dragon rendition of the little pupper is adorable! What's your new doggo's name? :D
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
Awww, puppy time! We just got a new puppy a few months ago. Is yours clingy? We had to take turns sleeping downstairs every night for a few weeks until he was old enough to be crate trained since he was too young to hold it in overnight. We had to take him for potty breaks so frequently in the middle of the night.
Awww, puppy time! We just got a new puppy a few months ago. Is yours clingy? We had to take turns sleeping downstairs every night for a few weeks until he was old enough to be crate trained since he was too young to hold it in overnight. We had to take him for potty breaks so frequently in the middle of the night.
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
i would like to see the baby
i would like to see the baby
p3jdzi4.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12