Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *waves hi*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Glad to see you around!!!

In my latest news, I bought a dragon off the ah solely because their name was in caps..

no wonder im poor, i get impulsive..
Glad to see you around!!!

In my latest news, I bought a dragon off the ah solely because their name was in caps..

no wonder im poor, i get impulsive..
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
Ah, puppies. I remember those times and I have 14 and 13-year-old Dachshunds, respectively. Though, small breeds are somewhat harder. They can get into smaller spaces, lol.

As for myself, I have chores and cleaning up after my own dogs to do.
Ah, puppies. I remember those times and I have 14 and 13-year-old Dachshunds, respectively. Though, small breeds are somewhat harder. They can get into smaller spaces, lol.

As for myself, I have chores and cleaning up after my own dogs to do.
School started recently for me, and I've got another job coming in eventually. :>
School started recently for me, and I've got another job coming in eventually. :>
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
glad to know the team's doing well!

i totally understand the puppy situation, i've got one around the house myself that loves to get into trouble xD
glad to know the team's doing well!

i totally understand the puppy situation, i've got one around the house myself that loves to get into trouble xD
I greatly appreciate the update! Currently stressing about school, mostly--my first-ever article for the school paper is being published on Friday and it's kind of exciting, but mostly nerve-wracking. But I'm going to go visit my mom and brother this weekend, and I'm eagerly awaiting SC and the release of the new ancient [emoji=obelisk love size=1]
I greatly appreciate the update! Currently stressing about school, mostly--my first-ever article for the school paper is being published on Friday and it's kind of exciting, but mostly nerve-wracking. But I'm going to go visit my mom and brother this weekend, and I'm eagerly awaiting SC and the release of the new ancient
dawwww puppy!

I'm at work, playing FR in-between tasks and stuff. Got some stuff in my store organized, but I've made a big mess doing it, so now i gotta organize that wooooo

dawwww puppy!

I'm at work, playing FR in-between tasks and stuff. Got some stuff in my store organized, but I've made a big mess doing it, so now i gotta organize that wooooo

Congrats on the puppy!

No worries about the low communication. I know Xhaztol's a new parent, and you all have things going on in your lives.

For now, I'm just finishing settling into a new job with reasonable work hours (thank goodness!). And I'm still handling some of the aftermath of my old computer's demise, but I am finally able to do creative work again. It feels so good to dust the cobwebs out of the creative part of my brain.
Congrats on the puppy!

No worries about the low communication. I know Xhaztol's a new parent, and you all have things going on in your lives.

For now, I'm just finishing settling into a new job with reasonable work hours (thank goodness!). And I'm still handling some of the aftermath of my old computer's demise, but I am finally able to do creative work again. It feels so good to dust the cobwebs out of the creative part of my brain.
LxbWmll.png
Good to hear from you all, especially you, Aequorin!
Parent life is a tough one, hope your puppy is not chewing on your nerves as well as everything else they get thier grabby hands on xD

Got a tooth pulled and I am suffering now, not even painkiller help with the pain as much as i hoped, damn am I glad to see my doc soon.

BRUSH YOUR TEETH KIDS, I MEAN IT, you WILL regret it if you dont!
Good to hear from you all, especially you, Aequorin!
Parent life is a tough one, hope your puppy is not chewing on your nerves as well as everything else they get thier grabby hands on xD

Got a tooth pulled and I am suffering now, not even painkiller help with the pain as much as i hoped, damn am I glad to see my doc soon.

plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[quote name="Yuubi" date="2021-09-21 16:06:39" ] BRUSH YOUR TEETH KIDS, I MEAN IT, you WILL regret it if you dont! [/quote] As someone who had an abscess tooth, and had life be a living hell for weeks, where a root canal finally gave me relief, I would like to double down on this statement. Spoiler for gross. [spoiler]When further into the cleaning procedures, I was still having issues. I even surprised my dentist by having an[i] additional area[/i] filled with pus to have to clean out of my front tooth, where he had never seen anyone else have an extra one before! SO LUCKY ME. [/spoiler]
Yuubi wrote on 2021-09-21 16:06:39:

As someone who had an abscess tooth, and had life be a living hell for weeks, where a root canal finally gave me relief, I would like to double down on this statement. Spoiler for gross. When further into the cleaning procedures, I was still having issues. I even surprised my dentist by having an additional area filled with pus to have to clean out of my front tooth, where he had never seen anyone else have an extra one before! SO LUCKY ME.
4QFtgPW.png
glad to hear you're all ok! between baby and baby dog, seems like summer was very eventful IRL for staff!

im apartment hunting currently, have a viewing tomorrow that im hoping goes over well. otherwise, been switching off between hitman 2 and kh2 recently! very close to beating kh2, not so much hitman though haha
glad to hear you're all ok! between baby and baby dog, seems like summer was very eventful IRL for staff!

im apartment hunting currently, have a viewing tomorrow that im hoping goes over well. otherwise, been switching off between hitman 2 and kh2 recently! very close to beating kh2, not so much hitman though haha
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12