Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *waves hi*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="Reilata" date="2021-09-21 14:58:00" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-09-21 14:56:05" ] No pictures right now, but if the puppy were a dragon. [/quote] ... that makes me think the puppy is a very big one. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [/quote] You think correctly. Teething, potty training, and an absolute beast of a baby dog who somehow exists as [i]both[/i] the Unstoppable Force and Immovable Object. @Reilata
Reilata wrote on 2021-09-21 14:58:00:
Aequorin wrote on 2021-09-21 14:56:05:
No pictures right now, but if the puppy were a dragon.

... that makes me think the puppy is a very big one.

You think correctly. Teething, potty training, and an absolute beast of a baby dog who somehow exists as both the Unstoppable Force and Immovable Object.

@Reilata
Currently on vacation and having a blast!
Currently on vacation and having a blast!
sYJ7QdI.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-09-21 15:02:31" ] You think correctly. Teething, potty training, and an absolute beast of a baby dog who somehow exists as [i]both[/i] the Unstoppable Force and Immovable Object. [/quote] Oh boy, reminds me of someone who had this bulldog puppy who was a mega beast. Need [i]all [/i]that energy. Good luck with that!
Aequorin wrote on 2021-09-21 15:02:31:
You think correctly. Teething, potty training, and an absolute beast of a baby dog who somehow exists as both the Unstoppable Force and Immovable Object.

Oh boy, reminds me of someone who had this bulldog puppy who was a mega beast. Need all that energy. Good luck with that!
4QFtgPW.png
I'm here eating cake before I force myself to do my homework.
I'm here eating cake before I force myself to do my homework.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
Good luck with the puppy! I'm also enjoying pumpkin flavor delicacies for the season, except pumpkin muffins instead of pumpkin spice coffee
Good luck with the puppy! I'm also enjoying pumpkin flavor delicacies for the season, except pumpkin muffins instead of pumpkin spice coffee
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
glad to year from y'all, take it easy now aight?

i'm having hot dogs and mac and cheese right now. a classic
my life had been.... kinda boring really. imma see if i can get around to clearing my backlog of games this month
glad to year from y'all, take it easy now aight?

i'm having hot dogs and mac and cheese right now. a classic
my life had been.... kinda boring really. imma see if i can get around to clearing my backlog of games this month
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
I doing amazing! But seriously this year has had a lot of updates with the obelisks and stuff so wow the FR staff is really hard working!!
I doing amazing! But seriously this year has had a lot of updates with the obelisks and stuff so wow the FR staff is really hard working!!
Potted Cactus =
=Vx1HobZ.png
=B1biG2b.png
yyLPAvX.png
GRHnPzA.png
Just some cactus crazy person
Birb_Cult.gif
[nextcol]eSHXerd.png[/columns]
also puppy AMAZING!!!!!!!!
also puppy AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Potted Cactus =
=Vx1HobZ.png
=B1biG2b.png
yyLPAvX.png
GRHnPzA.png
Just some cactus crazy person
Birb_Cult.gif
[nextcol]eSHXerd.png[/columns]
aw hey, thank you for the update! glad to hear everyone's okay, even if busy <3 that coffee does sound quite tasty too! :D new puppy is very exciting!! :O very cute dragon scry - can't help but wonder though, what breed is your new kiddo? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] me myself, i'm recovering from a minor surgery (but recovery is still kicking my butt lol). doing a lot of laying in bed, but trying to balance moving & resting as much as i can. hoping it'll get better over the next few days! i hope you're able to get some good rest too, what with the busy pup and what not lol. thank you for sharing!! ^u^ <3
aw hey, thank you for the update! glad to hear everyone's okay, even if busy <3 that coffee does sound quite tasty too! :D

new puppy is very exciting!! :O very cute dragon scry - can't help but wonder though, what breed is your new kiddo?

me myself, i'm recovering from a minor surgery (but recovery is still kicking my butt lol). doing a lot of laying in bed, but trying to balance moving & resting as much as i can. hoping it'll get better over the next few days!

i hope you're able to get some good rest too, what with the busy pup and what not lol. thank you for sharing!! ^u^ <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I'm so glad that you are doing okay <3

I know that I've been critical of certain events on this site, but I really, truly care about the wonderful place that you all have created here. FR is a site that I love and it has made a big impact on my life. A thanks to all of the staff for making something that can bring joy to so many people.
I'm so glad that you are doing okay <3

I know that I've been critical of certain events on this site, but I really, truly care about the wonderful place that you all have created here. FR is a site that I love and it has made a big impact on my life. A thanks to all of the staff for making something that can bring joy to so many people.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12