Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *waves hi*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'm glad you're doing okay! I understand how chaotic puppies can be. Your coffee sounds really yummy and autumnal. I'm super excited for fall, and keeping busy with college. I keep impulse buying pretty dragons whenever I have free time. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
I'm glad you're doing okay! I understand how chaotic puppies can be. Your coffee sounds really yummy and autumnal. I'm super excited for fall, and keeping busy with college. I keep impulse buying pretty dragons whenever I have free time.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
I'm close to finishing my PhD, and it feels like I'm being turned inside out and forced through a sieve. Nice to have something low-stress to distract myself with from time to time, thank you!
I'm close to finishing my PhD, and it feels like I'm being turned inside out and forced through a sieve. Nice to have something low-stress to distract myself with from time to time, thank you!
Breed Every (Primary) Color Checklist [Guardian/Nocturne Rainbow Challenge]
The Rainbow Swarm Checklist [Veilspun Rainbow Challenge]
Bogshot [Longshot Basic-to-Rare Challenge]
Weekly egg until no more egg

zOT9E44.pngNcJZJ06.pngWjJZ2Rn.pngmlHpBMC.png
Hello! Glad to hear you're doing well - even with the crazy paw-baby in your house. I'm doing ok. Working on projects, playing games. Destiny 2 currently has my attention. Would you please post pubby pictures? [emoji=obelisk love size=1]
Hello!
Glad to hear you're doing well - even with the crazy paw-baby in your house.

I'm doing ok. Working on projects, playing games. Destiny 2 currently has my attention.

Would you please post pubby pictures?
I’m doing pretty good- but school is kinda crazy right now, so I’m just doing homework and trying to go with the flow.
I’m doing pretty good- but school is kinda crazy right now, so I’m just doing homework and trying to go with the flow.
[quote name="Deathstalker" date="2021-09-21 14:41:15" ] I'm glad you're doing okay! I understand how chaotic puppies can be. Your coffee sounds really yummy and autumnal. I'm super excited for fall, and keeping busy with college. I keep impulse buying pretty dragons whenever I have free time. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] [/quote] My coffee is 100% fall cozy feelings. And I am [I]very much[/I] over summer and mosquitoes. [emoji=banescale deadpan size=1] My life right now is [i]"What do you have?"[/I] and [i]"What are you doing?"[/I] bookended with the occasional 4 am urgent potty run. Sigh. @Deathstalker
Deathstalker wrote on 2021-09-21 14:41:15:
I'm glad you're doing okay! I understand how chaotic puppies can be. Your coffee sounds really yummy and autumnal. I'm super excited for fall, and keeping busy with college. I keep impulse buying pretty dragons whenever I have free time.

My coffee is 100% fall cozy feelings. And I am very much over summer and mosquitoes.

My life right now is "What do you have?" and "What are you doing?" bookended with the occasional 4 am urgent potty run.

Sigh.

@Deathstalker
Puppy! I don't suppose we could see a picture? :o

Puppy! I don't suppose we could see a picture? :o

2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Thank you for checking in! I absolutely love FR and appreciate the developers greatly, so I'm happy to hear you're doing well.

But...you can't mention getting a new puppy and then not post any pictures! Don't tease us like this.
Thank you for checking in! I absolutely love FR and appreciate the developers greatly, so I'm happy to hear you're doing well.

But...you can't mention getting a new puppy and then not post any pictures! Don't tease us like this.
fo11Vhp.png
Thought you all must be busy, you've done a lot of work on FR this year and we're only just in the second half! I went for a long run today so my arms and legs feel like they've got weights tied to them but other than that, I'm pretty good. Spending my evening writing lore for my Obelisks [emoji=obelisk star size=1]
Thought you all must be busy, you've done a lot of work on FR this year and we're only just in the second half!

I went for a long run today so my arms and legs feel like they've got weights tied to them but other than that, I'm pretty good. Spending my evening writing lore for my Obelisks
Heart.gif
No pictures right now, but if the puppy were a dragon. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=70&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=17&wings=70&auth=757759d5403bc362bd10f5dfdd2e9bd8971c8ea0&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
No pictures right now, but if the puppy were a dragon.

dragon?age=0&body=70&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=17&wings=70&auth=757759d5403bc362bd10f5dfdd2e9bd8971c8ea0&dummyext=prev.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-09-21 14:56:05" ] No pictures right now, but if the puppy were a dragon. [/quote] ... that makes me think the puppy is a very big one. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Aequorin wrote on 2021-09-21 14:56:05:
No pictures right now, but if the puppy were a dragon.

... that makes me think the puppy is a very big one.
4QFtgPW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12