Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *waves hi*
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Logically, I know there's a fairly high likelihood of there being a human Aequorin behind the screen. But I cannot get the image out of my head of this little pocketmouse trying desperately to wrangle a puppy that's bigger than she is.
Logically, I know there's a fairly high likelihood of there being a human Aequorin behind the screen. But I cannot get the image out of my head of this little pocketmouse trying desperately to wrangle a puppy that's bigger than she is.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I've been practicing for my band's concert that's coming up, I've got a solo and I'm really excited :)
I've been practicing for my band's concert that's coming up, I've got a solo and I'm really excited :)
AiaTo6r.pngwishlist | available dragons
[quote name="coolrat" date="2021-09-22 17:42:42" ] I've been practicing for my band's concert that's coming up, I've got a solo and I'm really excited :) [/quote] oo, congrats! (insert applause here) i bet you'll do fantastic on your solo :D (also, i love your username!)
coolrat wrote on 2021-09-22 17:42:42:

oo, congrats! (insert applause here) i bet you'll do fantastic on your solo :D
(also, i love your username!)
wqnTQE2_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png [ smorphie (tommy) ] [ they/them ] [ +2 fr time ]

*my messages may have spelling/grammar errors, sorry!
Heh, having had a chonker of a golden retriever who thought she was a lap dog... the only thing worse than being pushed off the couch is when the dog gets on the bed to snuggle next to you, but doesn't realize that in the process, she's entirely pinned you under the blankets and you can't get out until she's ready to do other things.
Heh, having had a chonker of a golden retriever who thought she was a lap dog... the only thing worse than being pushed off the couch is when the dog gets on the bed to snuggle next to you, but doesn't realize that in the process, she's entirely pinned you under the blankets and you can't get out until she's ready to do other things.
light_banner.png
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username- R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.

Jamming out to a jazz song ([url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9cD4IGyhwI]this one[/url]) as I have jazz band tomorrow morning, and I want to get my trumpet part just right! I got trumpet one, so while kind of an honor (not to say the other parts aren't important!!), also [i]really[/i] hard lol. Lots of high notes. also [quote name="coolrat" date="2021-09-22 17:42:42" ] I've been practicing for my band's concert that's coming up, I've got a solo and I'm really excited :) [/quote] Good luck!! What instrument do you play? :D Also super cool that you're doing a solo!
Jamming out to a jazz song (this one) as I have jazz band tomorrow morning, and I want to get my trumpet part just right! I got trumpet one, so while kind of an honor (not to say the other parts aren't important!!), also really hard lol. Lots of high notes.

also

coolrat wrote on 2021-09-22 17:42:42:

Good luck!! What instrument do you play? :D Also super cool that you're doing a solo!
output-onlinepngtools-5.png
@Aequorin I have a very clumsy pup to! His name is Murphy. Here he is if he were a dragon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=165&bodygene=4&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=19&winggene=10&wings=5&auth=4ead89f9eff00f290af0661137af2a1130fd472f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He is the most clumsy German Shepard ever! But he does have a very sad backstory though, At a very young age he was really sick. He had a bump in his throat and he would not eat. He almost died when my friend came along and fostered him. He was a very picky pup though. He had to watch her make the food and then she had to poot him on the counter and hand feed him. He went through many surgery. ( he still has one more ahead of him) but he is a healthy 10 month old German shepard and one hundred something pounds. I am SOOOO grateful for him.
@Aequorin
I have a very clumsy pup to! His name is Murphy. Here he is if he were a dragon:
dragon?age=0&body=165&bodygene=4&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=19&winggene=10&wings=5&auth=4ead89f9eff00f290af0661137af2a1130fd472f&dummyext=prev.png
He is the most clumsy German Shepard ever! But he does have a very sad backstory though, At a very young age he was really sick. He had a bump in his throat and he would not eat. He almost died when my friend came along and fostered him. He was a very picky pup though. He had to watch her make the food and then she had to poot him on the counter and hand feed him. He went through many surgery. ( he still has one more ahead of him) but he is a healthy 10 month old German shepard and one hundred something pounds. I am SOOOO grateful for him.
LMLA6wg.png
Omg, puppy! Please give him a headpat and scrach in my stead!

I'm very tired atm, it's about 1:30 am here... =w=;
Omg, puppy! Please give him a headpat and scrach in my stead!

I'm very tired atm, it's about 1:30 am here... =w=;
Aww, puppy, adorable.

Last few months were extremely hard for me to get through, just some depressing stuff that's just killing me on the inside and I really should get a therapist... really shouldn't vent on here tho.
Aside from that I am fine, got lots of projects I need to take care of.
Aww, puppy, adorable.

Last few months were extremely hard for me to get through, just some depressing stuff that's just killing me on the inside and I really should get a therapist... really shouldn't vent on here tho.
Aside from that I am fine, got lots of projects I need to take care of.

GY8SaZl.png
She/Her. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Pubby!
Pubby!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
I'm doing alright, I suppose. I've been having fun with my new lore thread, and an RP recently! IRL though...It feels like I've got too much, but I know it's not much at all, and I'm barely getting anything done anyway. I'm sure I'll get through it eventually. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I did also find a webcomic I really like, and watch a movie with some of my family this week, so those are some upsides!
I'm doing alright, I suppose. I've been having fun with my new lore thread, and an RP recently! IRL though...It feels like I've got too much, but I know it's not much at all, and I'm barely getting anything done anyway. I'm sure I'll get through it eventually.
I did also find a webcomic I really like, and watch a movie with some of my family this week, so those are some upsides!
GWuVj5n.png
176.png94.png
--- --- --- --- -
| » name « |
-Info here-
-later-
811de56f2e206a181cf2a83da54b40a4266c27bb.png
4.png101.png
--- --- --- --- -
8v0FNRM.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12