Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *waves hi*
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Glad to see you all! Good luck with your puppy training xD

I'm doing pretty good in school rn; wayy better than online school last year

Glad to see you all! Good luck with your puppy training xD

I'm doing pretty good in school rn; wayy better than online school last year

(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
Glad to see you again! My cat is like your dog on the couch. She declares ownership of my bed whenever she wants, however she seems to think its at its most comfortable when I'm about to try to sleep in it.
Glad to see you again! My cat is like your dog on the couch. She declares ownership of my bed whenever she wants, however she seems to think its at its most comfortable when I'm about to try to sleep in it.
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
I'm surviving my Sophmore (second) year of College, working rn, but also munching down on some tasty candy bars and day dreaming about getting a puppy of my own in the semi-distant future, when I can care for them right.

(I am allowed to use this computer for personal things as long as it isn't anything NSFW. I'm not breaking my job's rules or anything, and am exactly where I should be)
I'm surviving my Sophmore (second) year of College, working rn, but also munching down on some tasty candy bars and day dreaming about getting a puppy of my own in the semi-distant future, when I can care for them right.

(I am allowed to use this computer for personal things as long as it isn't anything NSFW. I'm not breaking my job's rules or anything, and am exactly where I should be)
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
Stressing out for some exams tomorrow, but I think I’ll do well. It’s just that the word test strikes fear into my heart. Every time.
Stressing out for some exams tomorrow, but I think I’ll do well. It’s just that the word test strikes fear into my heart. Every time.
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
I successfully finished my first embroidery project! I made a small moth!
I successfully finished my first embroidery project! I made a small moth!
Scrimble Scramble
is it cute pupy
is it cute pupy
Jd88XNq.png
I can relate to pets pushing you off the couch, sometimes I sit on the couch and one of my cats just comes along and practically pushes me off, and one of them has claimed my bed and my fave chair as nap time spots :P
I can relate to pets pushing you off the couch, sometimes I sit on the couch and one of my cats just comes along and practically pushes me off, and one of them has claimed my bed and my fave chair as nap time spots :P
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
So long as y'all are taking care of yourselves! Life and FR obligations can get hectic, I bet, especially with all the ambitions y'all have for this year~

Doing pretty good, though! I got recognized by my college and am selected to do an interview for the school, which could potentially lead to being featured in future college publications if the interview and portfolio are received well. c: Just really nice to see my hard work pay off!
So long as y'all are taking care of yourselves! Life and FR obligations can get hectic, I bet, especially with all the ambitions y'all have for this year~

Doing pretty good, though! I got recognized by my college and am selected to do an interview for the school, which could potentially lead to being featured in future college publications if the interview and portfolio are received well. c: Just really nice to see my hard work pay off!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
My first few weeks of uni kind of hit me like a truck so I've only been on here sporadically but other than that I'm doing well, just swamped with physics and calculus. I'm definitely relieved to be in-person and on campus, instead of over zoom though.

Glad to see the devs are doing well! And I hope your puppy training goes well!

My first few weeks of uni kind of hit me like a truck so I've only been on here sporadically but other than that I'm doing well, just swamped with physics and calculus. I'm definitely relieved to be in-person and on campus, instead of over zoom though.

Glad to see the devs are doing well! And I hope your puppy training goes well!

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
sick, i'm posting to claim 100th reply ribbob thank u
sick, i'm posting to claim 100th reply ribbob thank u
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12