Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *waves hi*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I know we've been quiet, and I just want to take a moment to check in, let you know we're still here. We've been heads down getting background work done and managing life, which has a tendency to do what it wants on its time, not ours.

For me, I've got a teething, potty training puppy in the house now and I just made myself a 1 to 4 cup pot of pumpkin spice coffee (aka, tasty tasty jet fuel). Because, ya know, puppy. XD D:

How're you doing?
I know we've been quiet, and I just want to take a moment to check in, let you know we're still here. We've been heads down getting background work done and managing life, which has a tendency to do what it wants on its time, not ours.

For me, I've got a teething, potty training puppy in the house now and I just made myself a 1 to 4 cup pot of pumpkin spice coffee (aka, tasty tasty jet fuel). Because, ya know, puppy. XD D:

How're you doing?
I’m doing great despite it being exam week ! I’m glad to know all of the team members are doing well <3
I’m doing great despite it being exam week ! I’m glad to know all of the team members are doing well <3
5p1NDy8.png
Alright, was kind of wondering with the bit of quiet going on. But. Aww puppy. I'm over here making some garlic herb butternut squash with red potatoes and sautéed onions. Welcoming in the fall feeling, because it's making itself known in the abrupt temp drop. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Alright, was kind of wondering with the bit of quiet going on.

But. Aww puppy.

I'm over here making some garlic herb butternut squash with red potatoes and sautéed onions. Welcoming in the fall feeling, because it's making itself known in the abrupt temp drop.
4QFtgPW.png
I'm pretty tired. Work has been a mess these past few months and it doesn't look like it's getting any better. But here I am anyway. :D

I am also wanting a picture of the puppy. >.>
I'm pretty tired. Work has been a mess these past few months and it doesn't look like it's getting any better. But here I am anyway. :D

I am also wanting a picture of the puppy. >.>
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
You might be forgiven... if we get pictures. ;)
You might be forgiven... if we get pictures. ;)
woah an admin !
woah an admin !
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
nice to see y'all checking in, glad to hear the team's hanging in there! :D i've been in Coli, training up a few permas while eyeballing my lair to see who i can kick out to make room for new projects. same as usual. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
nice to see y'all checking in, glad to hear the team's hanging in there! :D i've been in Coli, training up a few permas while eyeballing my lair to see who i can kick out to make room for new projects. same as usual.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Its good to hear from you :> Would love to see puppy pictures! I've been very sick for the past week and its not getting better so fr is keeping me sane rn
Its good to hear from you :> Would love to see puppy pictures! I've been very sick for the past week and its not getting better so fr is keeping me sane rn
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
good to hear from yall! and pubbby :)
good to hear from yall! and pubbby :)
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
I’m doing alright. I’m currently on the lookout for a gift to get my sister for her birthday. I want to give her a tamagotchi, but they are so hard to find nowadays haha.
I’m doing alright. I’m currently on the lookout for a gift to get my sister for her birthday. I want to give her a tamagotchi, but they are so hard to find nowadays haha.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12