Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rose Harvest
You HAD to make the Rose Harvest treasure didn't you..... ***sob*** I am NOT a fast clicker.

And um...I desperately need more familiars in the pool. I'm almost down to just the things I can never get because they were pre-release familiars.

*beg*
You HAD to make the Rose Harvest treasure didn't you..... ***sob*** I am NOT a fast clicker.

And um...I desperately need more familiars in the pool. I'm almost down to just the things I can never get because they were pre-release familiars.

*beg*
zalqKYi.pnghUlt3ix.png
Me but with the Dark Harvest set. I need that for one of my character dragons :(
Me but with the Dark Harvest set. I need that for one of my character dragons :(
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
me but with the autumn one.... i need like 3 bundles of it jgrtdhcfjgvhjbk
me but with the autumn one.... i need like 3 bundles of it jgrtdhcfjgvhjbk
[quote name="Niceless" date="2021-09-20 13:57:21" ] Me but with the Dark Harvest set. I need that for one of my character dragons :( [/quote] My black and gold obsessed self over here at a new set in those colors. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e9/60/fa/e960fad6069ff3f5b6c8a27b31f1c1e5.gif[/img]
Niceless wrote on 2021-09-20 13:57:21:

My black and gold obsessed self over here at a new set in those colors.

e960fad6069ff3f5b6c8a27b31f1c1e5.gif
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Kyrra" date="2021-09-20 13:40:29" ] You HAD to make the Rose Harvest treasure didn't you..... ***sob*** I am NOT a fast clicker. And um...I desperately need more familiars in the pool. I'm almost down to just the things I can never get because they were pre-release familiars. *beg* [/quote] As soon as I saw the Rose Harvest I swear.
Kyrra wrote on 2021-09-20 13:40:29:

*beg*
As soon as I saw the Rose Harvest I swear.
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2021-09-20 14:03:14" ] [quote name="Niceless" date="2021-09-20 13:57:21" ] Me but with the Dark Harvest set. I need that for one of my character dragons :( [/quote] My black and gold obsessed self over here at a new set in those colors. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e9/60/fa/e960fad6069ff3f5b6c8a27b31f1c1e5.gif[/img] [/quote] I can't see this gif and [i]not[/i] internally play the minecraft cat/dog disc. It's also weird seeing it not distorted-
Reilata wrote on 2021-09-20 14:03:14:
Niceless wrote on 2021-09-20 13:57:21:

My black and gold obsessed self over here at a new set in those colors.

e960fad6069ff3f5b6c8a27b31f1c1e5.gif
I can't see this gif and not internally play the minecraft cat/dog disc. It's also weird seeing it not distorted-
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Felt... rose harvest come home
Felt... rose harvest come home
p3jdzi4.png