Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rose Harvest
You HAD to make the Rose Harvest treasure didn't you..... ***sob*** I am NOT a fast clicker.

And um...I desperately need more familiars in the pool. I'm almost down to just the things I can never get because they were pre-release familiars.

*beg*
You HAD to make the Rose Harvest treasure didn't you..... ***sob*** I am NOT a fast clicker.

And um...I desperately need more familiars in the pool. I'm almost down to just the things I can never get because they were pre-release familiars.

*beg*
zalqKYi.pnghUlt3ix.png
Me but with the Dark Harvest set. I need that for one of my character dragons :(
Me but with the Dark Harvest set. I need that for one of my character dragons :(
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist!
Sketch Shop (Open!)

I like pings!
This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
Just_putting_an_outline.png
me but with the autumn one.... i need like 3 bundles of it jgrtdhcfjgvhjbk
me but with the autumn one.... i need like 3 bundles of it jgrtdhcfjgvhjbk
[quote name="Niceless" date="2021-09-20 13:57:21" ] Me but with the Dark Harvest set. I need that for one of my character dragons :( [/quote] My black and gold obsessed self over here at a new set in those colors. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e9/60/fa/e960fad6069ff3f5b6c8a27b31f1c1e5.gif[/img]
Niceless wrote on 2021-09-20 13:57:21:

My black and gold obsessed self over here at a new set in those colors.

e960fad6069ff3f5b6c8a27b31f1c1e5.gif
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Kyrra" date="2021-09-20 13:40:29" ] You HAD to make the Rose Harvest treasure didn't you..... ***sob*** I am NOT a fast clicker. And um...I desperately need more familiars in the pool. I'm almost down to just the things I can never get because they were pre-release familiars. *beg* [/quote] As soon as I saw the Rose Harvest I swear.
Kyrra wrote on 2021-09-20 13:40:29:

*beg*
As soon as I saw the Rose Harvest I swear.
TO8bcac.png aC86tUH.png OC7fl4U.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png hawaiian.png free_dragons.png
qjxrAwx.png TmP97bI.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2021-09-20 14:03:14" ] [quote name="Niceless" date="2021-09-20 13:57:21" ] Me but with the Dark Harvest set. I need that for one of my character dragons :( [/quote] My black and gold obsessed self over here at a new set in those colors. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e9/60/fa/e960fad6069ff3f5b6c8a27b31f1c1e5.gif[/img] [/quote] I can't see this gif and [i]not[/i] internally play the minecraft cat/dog disc. It's also weird seeing it not distorted-
Reilata wrote on 2021-09-20 14:03:14:
Niceless wrote on 2021-09-20 13:57:21:

My black and gold obsessed self over here at a new set in those colors.

e960fad6069ff3f5b6c8a27b31f1c1e5.gif
I can't see this gif and not internally play the minecraft cat/dog disc. It's also weird seeing it not distorted-
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist!
Sketch Shop (Open!)

I like pings!
This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
Just_putting_an_outline.png
Felt... rose harvest come home
Felt... rose harvest come home
p3jdzi4.png