Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So i decided to check my apparel tab-
1 2 3 4 5 6
15 pages w/ virtual stacks, 17 otherwise
i need to toss dupes i have of the lovebirds tea set at baldwin but im lazy lol
15 pages w/ virtual stacks, 17 otherwise
i need to toss dupes i have of the lovebirds tea set at baldwin but im lazy lol
13954.gif
34 with virtual stacks, I tend to transmute/use a lot of the apparel I get so I don't have as much
34 with virtual stacks, I tend to transmute/use a lot of the apparel I get so I don't have as much
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I only have 5 because most of my apparel got turned into slime for selling during one of the festivals. I have mostly past festival apparel and a few sets I really like and some for future fandragons. I don't generally dress my dragons and I've been saving all of my chests to open at the end of the year, so I'm not getting many new apparel.
I only have 5 because most of my apparel got turned into slime for selling during one of the festivals. I have mostly past festival apparel and a few sets I really like and some for future fandragons. I don't generally dress my dragons and I've been saving all of my chests to open at the end of the year, so I'm not getting many new apparel.
Y02PS6v.png
Only 1 page, how do you all have so much?
Only 1 page, how do you all have so much?
25 with virtual stacks and 56 without virtual stacks.

Edit: In my Vault, there’s 5 pages with stacks and 8 pages without them. I keep my festival and gem stuff in there.
25 with virtual stacks and 56 without virtual stacks.

Edit: In my Vault, there’s 5 pages with stacks and 8 pages without them. I keep my festival and gem stuff in there.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Twenty-six with the stacks.
Twenty-six with the stacks.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6