Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So i decided to check my apparel tab-
1 2 3 4 5 6
-Just for fun, and i thought i didnt have much. turns out im sitting on 13 pages of apparel without even noticing it. How many pages of apparel do yall have, and has this ever happened to anyone else before or is it just me?.
-Just for fun, and i thought i didnt have much. turns out im sitting on 13 pages of apparel without even noticing it. How many pages of apparel do yall have, and has this ever happened to anyone else before or is it just me?.
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
I've got 44 pages, and that's with everything stacked.

And it's still never enough...
I've got 44 pages, and that's with everything stacked.

And it's still never enough...
62 pages for me with virtual stacks, 143 pages if they aren't stacked. I don't use all that much on my dragons. Its a lot of event stuff from over the years, plus I try to keep at least 1 piece of each once I get it. But I've never tried to get 1 of each, so I'm sure there are people with a whole lot more. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
62 pages for me with virtual stacks, 143 pages if they aren't stacked. I don't use all that much on my dragons. Its a lot of event stuff from over the years, plus I try to keep at least 1 piece of each once I get it. But I've never tried to get 1 of each, so I'm sure there are people with a whole lot more.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Was gonna come on here to brag about my 28pages, y'all are wildin'.
Was gonna come on here to brag about my 28pages, y'all are wildin'.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
36 with no stacks, but with all the apparel I have on my dragons it's probably closer to 60-70 range.
36 with no stacks, but with all the apparel I have on my dragons it's probably closer to 60-70 range.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
29 pages with 42 per page and stacks; 46 without stacks. I like to hoard fest apparel and resell it later.
29 pages with 42 per page and stacks; 46 without stacks. I like to hoard fest apparel and resell it later.
TIobTkz.png
I have one page lol
I have one page lol
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
164 pages unstacked. I've been hoarding everything I run across for six years now.
164 pages unstacked. I've been hoarding everything I run across for six years now.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
60 pages
60 pages
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
I have 37 pages. I really, really love hoarding apparel!
I have 37 pages. I really, really love hoarding apparel!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
1 2 3 4 5 6