Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [NoN] I know it's only September but...
1 2 3 4
NotN is the money making holiday, can finally get my FR paycheck by selling nocturne eggs throughout the month

But I should also be prepared for brewing, especially apparel and familiars. Speaking of those, I'm excited for new content
NotN is the money making holiday, can finally get my FR paycheck by selling nocturne eggs throughout the month

But I should also be prepared for brewing, especially apparel and familiars. Speaking of those, I'm excited for new content
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
I'm looking forward to it this year as my second one
I'm looking forward to it this year as my second one
I was there during the very first NotN in 2014, and it's amazing how much it's improved since then! I always get excited for the spooky items, and I'm hoping for some more gothic items this year~ Something elegant would be a dream!
I was there during the very first NotN in 2014, and it's amazing how much it's improved since then! I always get excited for the spooky items, and I'm hoping for some more gothic items this year~ Something elegant would be a dream!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
VERY exited! Its going to be my FIRST NotN!
VERY exited! Its going to be my FIRST NotN!
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
I have been brewing nonstop. Those chests are going to be mine! I plan to make 5-10 kg this year. I actually started grinding last NotN and now that I am better prepped, the gems are going to be rolling in!
I have been brewing nonstop. Those chests are going to be mine! I plan to make 5-10 kg this year. I actually started grinding last NotN and now that I am better prepped, the gems are going to be rolling in!
I can’t believe it’s almost that time again..

Seems like yesterday NotN just ended..
I can’t believe it’s almost that time again..

Seems like yesterday NotN just ended..
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
I'm excited for NotN as well. For this festival I gathered eggs like crazy since January for a mass hatch!
I'm excited for NotN as well. For this festival I gathered eggs like crazy since January for a mass hatch!
egg.gif
I'm so burned out with life in general, I just hope I'll have some oomph again by then. Just so over everything.. nothing sparks joy man.
I'm so burned out with life in general, I just hope I'll have some oomph again by then. Just so over everything.. nothing sparks joy man.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4