Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [NoN] I know it's only September but...
1 2 3 4
[quote name="AlphaSnowdust" date="2021-09-12 20:50:35" ] I am so ready for NoN... And we still have... *counts* 3.5 months left. Don't get me wrong, I'm hyped for the flight fests too! This will be my first ever Starfall Celebration (was inactive for the last 2), my second ever Rockbreakers (again, inactive), and my second RoR (why was I on hiatus for that long omg). But... NoN! Strange Chests! Throwing my dragons in coli to find those chests! I partially blame WW for getting me hyped over the chest drops. You see, I barely partook in the my first NoN ever, in 2018. And I missed 2019-2020. And so when WW happened I was like [emoji=Fae star size=1] I probably should stop brewing things for anniversary eggs and start brewing things for NoN... What about you guys? [/quote] Why is this all me lol? I’ve been inactive exactly the same way, even for my first NoN. Either way, I’m hyped to check out festivals I completely missed!
AlphaSnowdust wrote on 2021-09-12 20:50:35:
I am so ready for NoN... And we still have... *counts* 3.5 months left. Don't get me wrong, I'm hyped for the flight fests too! This will be my first ever Starfall Celebration (was inactive for the last 2), my second ever Rockbreakers (again, inactive), and my second RoR (why was I on hiatus for that long omg). But... NoN! Strange Chests! Throwing my dragons in coli to find those chests!

I partially blame WW for getting me hyped over the chest drops. You see, I barely partook in the my first NoN ever, in 2018. And I missed 2019-2020. And so when WW happened I was like

I probably should stop brewing things for anniversary eggs and start brewing things for NoN...

What about you guys?

Why is this all me lol? I’ve been inactive exactly the same way, even for my first NoN. Either way, I’m hyped to check out festivals I completely missed!
LMLA6wg.png
notn!! im gonna try and go the moneymaking route this year so not many eggs for me :[ hopefully the profits from selling chests are worth it!
notn!! im gonna try and go the moneymaking route this year so not many eggs for me :[ hopefully the profits from selling chests are worth it!
notn? i think you mean Profit Week /j
i want to see if i can break my 11kg record from last year, so minimal chest opening for me
notn? i think you mean Profit Week /j
i want to see if i can break my 11kg record from last year, so minimal chest opening for me
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
i was just thinking about that today! i can't wait to make lots of profit [emoji=skydancer star size=1] it will be my second NotN but i'm more than ready to buy and brew things to resell later, and to open chests for extra fams and apparel (and even eggs!) it will be great!
i was just thinking about that today! i can't wait to make lots of profit
it will be my second NotN but i'm more than ready to buy and brew things to resell later, and to open chests for extra fams and apparel (and even eggs!) it will be great!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I'm always hyped for NotN! I love the spooky apparel so much so I'm definitely excited to see what we get this year! I also make quite a lot of money during the event, haha. So I'm waiting for NotN to get some of my projects done.
I'm always hyped for NotN! I love the spooky apparel so much so I'm definitely excited to see what we get this year! I also make quite a lot of money during the event, haha. So I'm waiting for NotN to get some of my projects done.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Profit week? More like investment week, lol. Gotta have enough cash on hand to buy stuff, so that when it all cycles out--then profit. A few months later.
Profit week? More like investment week, lol. Gotta have enough cash on hand to buy stuff, so that when it all cycles out--then profit. A few months later.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
As a player who joined only four months ago, I share your hype!
As a player who joined only four months ago, I share your hype!
I'm just a little guy
I am excited for NotN 24/7, 7 days a weeeeek :D

(I didnt get to do much last year because fam was over for the holidays and I love them more than this game)
I am excited for NotN 24/7, 7 days a weeeeek :D

(I didnt get to do much last year because fam was over for the holidays and I love them more than this game)
BuDq0ZK.gif
Always hyped for NotN! Such cool apparel to collect and It last so long that I'm not as stressed to grind nonstop!
Always hyped for NotN! Such cool apparel to collect and It last so long that I'm not as stressed to grind nonstop!
hehe hiiii
NotN! I can't wait, one of my favorite holidays! I tied my first ever NotN into my personal lore pretty heavily due to the luck I had with my first Noct Egg Hatch, Staria! May she bring you all beautiful Nocturne Luck this year! :D
NotN! I can't wait, one of my favorite holidays! I tied my first ever NotN into my personal lore pretty heavily due to the luck I had with my first Noct Egg Hatch, Staria! May she bring you all beautiful Nocturne Luck this year! :D
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png
1 2 3 4